+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: You do realize how long it actually takes to grind Hasla...right?

You do realize how long it actually takes to grind Hasla...right?

Assuming you get one of the four best spots and are solo rolling ONE token for ONE weapon...the average time will still be about 3 hours just for tier 1. Assuming (which won't be the case... For anyone) you grind that straight to 650 tokens for t3 that's over 6 hours for one weapon. If you want sword shield/sword sword that's like 14 hours of grinding...at a rate that none of you will have (well not in Kyrios at least).

In total I've now farmed the t3 axe, t1 sword, bow, shield, and lute. That's a grand total of 1200+ tokens. Most of you haven't farmed even half of this and are complaining that it's too easy. How long did it take me to farm my t3 axe? 3 days. The proper question is how many hours...which I'd say was easily around 10+ just to go from t1 to t3...and that was with a 100 token head start into t2.

Why am I saying this? Because most of you brag about how much gold you make an hour/day. It took me 10+ hours to grind 500 unique tokens. You know how much gold you can make in 10 hours? In fact I'm actually regretting the time I spent getting t3 right now because I could have easily made enough gold in that time to buy a solid Epherium weapon. Sure I saved myself labor with the grind...big deal.

Again, if you are dual wielding or going sword shield, double the numbers I gave you and halve the possibility of grinding in a prime spot in a prime group.

The worst part of the grind isn't even the rng in drops, it's actually finding a spot you can farm. There will be nights where you can't get a group especially if you're rolling honor. You will most likely end up in a sub par farming spot solo rolling (which that rate Jumps up to about 5 to 6 hours for 150) or you'll be in the prime spot joining a raid with about 2-3 people rolling your token. Hasla grind is for real, try it before you complain.

(these numbers/rates/opinions are based off of a top pop server)

Edit: On a final note, why don't we all start complaining about serpentis then? Serpentis gear is superior to its respective Epherium arcane gear. All you have to do is grind a dungeon with 9 other people. Omg practically bis

You realize people have been pooling tokens right?

You forgot about dealing with Reds and ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ greens,
    And if your're a pirate without your hasla gear,
    Good ♥♥♥♥ing luck.
    "In every age it has been the tyrant, the oppressor and the exploiter who has wrapped himself in the cloak of patriotism, or religion, or both to deceive and overawe the People."
    Tahyang Pirate

takes me around 1 day.

The problem isn't that its epherium, the problem is once you get to T3 you can regrade it. Guess what, get celestial/divine and its basically a heroic delphinad. Yay the .8% chance of getting a weapon and spending a large amount of gold is meaningless
    TheRayneMan
    Forestcrow

no one will be in hasla when auroria open
    farm your tokens on the 5th goto auroria after
    90K Fishing
    King of Marlins

Quote Originally Posted by The Rayne Man View Post
    The problem isn't that its epherium, the problem is once you get to T3 you can regrade it. Guess what, get celestial/divine and its basically a heroic delphinad. Yay the .8% chance of getting a weapon and spending a large amount of gold is meaningless
    That doesn't matter because the amount of time it takes to get that hasla to regrade is longer than the amount of time to get an Epherium weapon that you could obviously equally regrade. Don't think money, think time. Because time is money. Assuming you're not picking your nose half the time you play, you can easily buy a decent Epherium with the gold you'd make in that time spent on making gold rather than grinding hasla.

Does not take 3 hours to get hasla weapon, ♥♥♥♥ off OP. It literally took me a day and a half to get it. You'll be lucky enough if the big guilds don't force your small group out(chances are you wont be the only one rolling for the same token).

So OP, you're full of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Bubb View Post
    Does not take 3 hours to get hasla weapon, ♥♥♥♥ off OP. It literally took me a day and a half to get it. You'll be lucky enough if the big guilds don't force your small group out(chances are you wont be the only one rolling for the same token).

Did you even read my post? Wow just stop talking right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Bubb View Post

Your post solidifies the OP's argument even more lol
    Guild -Seireitei Unleashed
    Character - Fireblac
    Class - Blighter, Blade Dancer, Shadowknight, Nightblade
    Twitch - twitch.tv/fireblac

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast