Closed Thread
Page 390 of 719 FirstFirst ... 290 340 380 388 389 390 391 392 400 440 490 ... LastLast
Results 3,891 to 3,900 of 7181

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: Force-Disconnection Following Update to Build 4.14

Quote Originally Posted by Ryae View Post
    Rollback will not happen. Trion has made money from cash shop since Auroria released. You expect them to refund all of it? Don't hold your breath. It's a lost cause.
    The credits are ATTRIBUTED TO THEIR ACCOUNT, any sort of Roll-Back will put those credits back into the account.

I guess having Hasla to ourselves was ok. Just finished aoe farming weapons for 17 of our guild members, having the event all to ourselves was kinda fun I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by nebadger View Post
    Just imagine you were one of the players able to get in. And you got land, and later that day you were being told that all your hard work to snag your piece is being reversed because there was a problem with the patch. You would flip your ♥♥♥♥. They didn't roll back for headstart even though that was a fiasco the will not roll back now either. It's pointless to ask for it because no matter what they do they will alienate their player base, and if they do a roll back now it sets a precedent and that means anytime there is a server glitch a roll back could happen and that would just make more people mad.
    Let's see permantly screw and anger 80% of the population or annoy 20% by making have to compete and possibly redo a few hrs work...which one seems logical? If you say 20% then clearly you fail. A small segment having to redo vs majority being perm locked out thru no fault of their own is a small price to pay.

Quote Originally Posted by Slightly31 View Post
    SCAPES

WHAT THE HELL IS BEING DONE ABOUT THE PEOPLE WHO ARE LOGGED IN OR WERE ABLE TO CONNECT LONG ENOUGH TO GRAB LAND? WHAT THE HELL IS BEING DONE TO COMPENSATE THE PEOPLE WHO WEREN'T ABLE TO LOG IN AND EVEN MAKE AN ATTEMPT AT GRABBING SOME SPACE FOR THEMSELVES? EVERYONE KNOWS THE LAND IN AURORIA IS GOING TO BE HIGHLY PRIZED FOR ITS HIGHER PERCENTAGE OF PRODUCING THUNDER STRUCK TREES. THERE NEEDS TO BE A ROLLBACK!!!!

Trion cant just allow this to happen to the majority of their player base and expect that people will continue playing. Already before this patch people are quitting due to the pure greed of this company. I don't care how many ppl say "nobody cares" but if there isnt a roll back to allow at least a fair chance FOR EVERYONE (its bad enough trying to compete with players that run land grab bots) at getting something established in the new areas I will quit this game. I will demand a refund... yea i paid in advance. This is garbage!!!

I WANT TO KNOW WHAT IS GOING TO BE DONE TO GIVE EVERYONE A FAIR SHOT AT AURORIA? PLEASE ANSWER THIS!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Yuemeria View Post
    ahhhahahahaha Kotaku caught wind of this whole situation, guess who's gonna be on the front page of their website tommorrow Trion? hahahaha
    Sorry, Zoe Quinn hasn't slept with anyone for this story to be of relevance to Kotaku.

Wow.. this is really quite a mess up.

Some have not been able to log in all day. (I was lucky and got to log in for about an hour, took care of my farm at least) they were not able to try and get land, not able to help their guild (which could have changed outcomes of the claiming of castles), unable to pay taxes, unable to take care of lands, etc etc etc. Like I said, I was able to at least take care of my farm before I got logged out, but nothing else, I didn't even get close to Auroria (I was going to try and get a bit of land for my east side alt who has none). This has all been handled horribly.

At first I thought those asking for a rollback were just upset at not being able to log in for a few hours, but it's going to be what, almost 24hrs, if not more for most people. That is totally giving those that could log in a huge advantage, namely land and time to fortify and build up supplies that most have been denied.

I realize a rollback would be hard, but you may want to seriously consider doing as much. Don't issue refunds for the masses of tax certs that I'm sure were purchased from the Marketplace, but put them back in the players inventories. They can sell them on the AH if they like, or pay their southern land taxes with them.

Trion did say they would get a PTS up, seems that is way more important than anyone thought when they took down Alpha & Omega to make them into normal servers.

Wow, just, wow. Horrible situation, and so far, horribly handled by Trion.
    This issue, the hacks, scripts, and botting, the lack of 10% discount.
    I do love Rift, and AA honestly, but guys, really, this is bad and you know it's bad. Hopefully you find a way to make things right.

When this thread gets to 1000 pages I'll be impressed.

Quote Originally Posted by morss View Post
    Do we even have any idea of the number of people who can not log in?
    LOTS AND LOTS. The servers never hit HIGH population.

Quote Originally Posted by DonaldKirby View Post
    omg... I just watched this whole video....wtf is wrong with me
    I suppose it is time to back that truck back up to WoW... ♥♥♥♥♥ all you want about it, but the ♥♥♥♥ ton of subs that play it are at least getting their moneys worth.
    Oh and FYI @ Scapes, Trion, XL Games, IF WoW screws the pooch and has to restart the game, or has server instability issues, its not that big of a deal. ALL MMO's have issues, and what, you miss getting the server first kill on a raid boss or start an hour or two behind others in the push for max level? In this game LAND is EVERYTHING, if you get ♥♥♥♥ed by your INCOMPETENT management of the game, you miss opportunities that will NEVER happen again. Sure you can hope to buy a place, or hope some other poor bastard gets tired of the ♥♥♥♥ and quits, but you are ALREADY behind. Please all you fan boys line up and kiss my ♥♥♥ when you flame this out. It is the truth and everyone knows it.

Quote Originally Posted by Swelly View Post
    Can i assume that all the land is Auroria is now taken and the people who still cant connect (me) are screwed?
    Pretty Much :-(

Closed Thread