+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: It's not what many TRION employee want to hear, but we do not plan on renewing sub at this time.

I have 4 accounts, 12 characters. Spent it on Character scroll and sold them and bought about 80 APEX.

So between 12 characters, I have 80 apex stored.

What's $1k? I spend that much on hookers. At least with this game, I don't have to worry about STD. I just worry about SCAPES.

man.I can't even count....I have 16 characters, 4 on each account.

Quote Originally Posted by EricCartmans View Post
    I have 4 accounts, 12 characters. Spent it on Character scroll and sold them and bought about 80 APEX.

What's $1k? I spend that much on hookers. At least with this game, I don't have to worry about STD. I just worry about SCAPES.
    80 APEX? Also is where you work hiring? I have experience in whatever it is you do. 10 years worth. Team player. Think outside the box. Emotionally intelligent. Scalable projects.

Quote Originally Posted by EricCartmans View Post

This really didnt make you look any less idiotic.

Quote Originally Posted by xuefei View Post
    You spent $1000 on this game? LOL
    ^^^THIS!

lmao

Quote Originally Posted by shylockk View Post
    80 APEX? Also is where you work hiring? I have experience in whatever it is you do. 10 years worth. Team player.
    Actually yes, someone just left today and the job pays over $100k. It's in the Banking industry. There's always job opening.

There is a lot of players that have spent far more than that on this game, so $1000 isnt really that big of a shock.
    Annamosity

one would ask why you're so dedicated to having so many accounts and characters if THIS is a issue that would cause you to quit... but hey whatever. Spend your money how you choose i guess

Not resubing anymore 3 strikes you are out Trion. Head start launch and now this good bye

Its amazing that you spent $1000 on this game. Trion doesnt even need any more of your money. Thats more than the entire continent of Brazil and they have a castle for their efforts. I suggest going back to WoW

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast