+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: How to fix the land issue. Must see.

How to fix the land issue. Must see.

Simple just make it so each paid account can only own 3 maybe 4 plots. Right now you got 10% of the players owning 90% of the land. This is very very bad for business. Your losing soo much money. I know it would bring out the crazies who cry about all their land they are gonna lose, but hey this is business and you need to make money and this is a way to do it and make your players happy at the same time.

Like the real world isn't it...
    I agree 5 slots per server each.

Each bot or player with land hacks would have to get patron on their character's instead of just 1 character.

I think this is the best solution, after all, people are always saying they don't need land, so they won't care if they can't take more than 3 or 4

But, truth be told, I don't think Trino will do it, dunno why, it's just a hunch.

I think 5 plots per account is fine, another change I would like to see is that plots that are about to Expire, the date and time should not be visible to players or bots, only the server should know internally when a plot is about to expire, the server and the owner, no one else should be able to see it, lets put an end to 15-20 real players around a house all spamming plant building with 1 guy hacking and getting it all of the time.

Remove their ability to scan for property, and players will simply discover land plots by chance which has to be way more fair than anything else in game at the moment.

I also think that plots in higher level zones should require those levels before you can place a house there, level 15's owning land in SandDeep makes no sense at all, to own a house in any zone you should need to meet that zones level requirements, this will also prevent a very large majority of land grabbers.

1% of the players would create 10+ paid accounts and still own 40+ plots each.

The same 1% of the players would rather spend $ at the hack provider and use hacks Trion seemingly is unable to detect.

Totally agree with this.

One account shouldn't be able to control literally dozens of properties.

BTW for the dear lord's sake, it's TRION, not Trino, lol.

What they would have to do is make anyone who currently owns more then 4 plots to select them for protection and the rest is up for grabs within a week or so. They really need to fix this. I would also suggest that the guild owned land in Auroria not count towards the 4 plots because that land is only temporary anyways. Most people don't know but a guild can remove any plot near their castle.

You know you can pay for patron for each account each month for free using loyalty points and AH on US and EU.

This would solve nothing but making a lot of extra accounts.

In addition I think houses should be the same as Dry Docks, a house planted should be attackable after 3 days if its not complete, the bigger the house the longer the build period, anyone building a house and taking longer than 3 days are not intending to do anything with it other than profit. make the ♥♥♥♥ers build the house and use packs, force them to buy stuff from the AH and force them to spend some money on for sale signs rather than just letting them protect the land until they find a buyer.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast