+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: How to fix the land issue. Must see.

agree 100%..but im sure they are aware of the problem and dont give a rats hat..

Quote Originally Posted by Filmoret View Post
    Simple just make it so each paid account can only own 3 maybe 4 plots. Right now you got 10% of the players owning 90% of the land. This is very very bad for business. Your losing soo much money. I know it would bring out the crazies who cry about all their land they are gonna lose, but hey this is business and you need to make money and this is a way to do it and make your players happy at the same time.
    Honestly, this shat is academic. Consider that this game is out for several years in other countries and everything is "known". Plus the whole alpha/beta thing, so, yeah, EVERYTHING is known.

What maybe should have could have would have been done is this: change where everything is for launch. Why? Because it would have been fun to watch everyone that did know where things were to run around and say, "hey, I thought it was here."

I agree Increase the investment by making them have to build to keep the land

will only make apex worse than it is.
    hackers use apex on accounts sell land for a lot more, still profit while it affects the normal players.

I'm so glad this dude came up with an original idea. I have no idea what we'd have done otherwise.

Quote Originally Posted by Bishop The Dirt View Post
    I'm so glad this dude came up with an original idea. I have no idea what we'd have done otherwise.
    Its a hell of a lot better then everyone crying for a reroll so the same 20 players can claim the land again. Man some of you people are soo stupid you deserve to get your land grabbed.

It will not change the status quo. Nothing will change.
    Botmaster will start making more accounts, and you'll be here back in a minute.

__________________________________________________ __________________

Proud member of <Independent Traders> Eanna (EU)
    Not a member of those big alliances with their megalomaniac leaders!
    Bringer of Peace!

Quote Originally Posted by Filmoret View Post
    Simple just make it so each paid account can only own 3 maybe 4 plots. Right now you got 10% of the players owning 90% of the land. This is very very bad for business. Your losing soo much money. I know it would bring out the crazies who cry about all their land they are gonna lose, but hey this is business and you need to make money and this is a way to do it and make your players happy at the same time.
    Its very very good for business! You must buy APEX and after can buy land fom hackers ...

Maybe add a 1 week temporary 1 week land for 16x16?
    I see most temp 8x8 are empty. not more than 25-30% of the space is used.

Angry Make dropping a plot cost labor

People owning land doesn't bother me. Land hackers and gold sellers owning land bothers me. Massive land grabs at once bothers me.

My suggestion is make dropping the house cost labor. Like 2.5k labor. That way, you can place 1-2 properties and then you will have to wait. That makes the issue with land hackers obsolete.

We have one limitation in game by design - labor. Use that game mechanic to make things more fare for people when land comes up for grabs, especially en masse, such as Auroria.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast