+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast

Thread: No Honor for kills in Auroria?

Quote Originally Posted by Enixon View Post
    Does anyone know if Auroria gives honor in the Korean version?
    I'm curious to this as well. Its gamebreaking for how it is right now for me....

Quote Originally Posted by Arsinek View Post
    Again, its really simple, Im sure you can figure it out.

If you arnt rewarded for PVP that means you have to PVE for rewards.

Which apparently you are all for. So you want people to have to PVE, seems pretty carebear to me.
    Again you failed to explain where "I" want to PVE.

Do I give a damn if other people PVE and turn their money over to me via the AH buying gear enhancements they can't get UNLESS they PVP? Hell no I don't. If anything this game has given me the opportunity to generate a source of income from exclusively PVPing, a feature which doesn't exist in most other games that have a PVP mechanic, EVE being the one exception.

The basis for your entire complaint translates to "I want all the things and I want it my way and I want it to be exclusive to me and those who agree with me" - sadly, that doesn't make for a marketable product.

Without the "carebears" you have keep mentioning and all the content they require, this game would be a lobby shooter and nothing more. You would log in, kill people, get your virtual currency and then log back out. I am pretty sure that CoD, BF, and a multitude of other games already offer this experience. If you think Camelot Unchained is going to be any different at its core you're mistaken.

Quote Originally Posted by Arsinek View Post
    Well its rather simple really.

If you take out being rewarded for PVPing that means you have to PVE for rewards.

You really couldnt figure that out?
    No I figured that out, the question was "How is someone who PvPs for no reason other than the enjoyment they get for making things more aggravating for other players more of a carebear than someone who PvPs for an actual in game reward?"

Even someone who mostly sticks to PvE can look at the honor merchant and the "Hmm, that's a cool sword/mount/armor/whatever, I want it" and go grind on reds for a couple days to get it, whereas in the no reward scenario the potential PvPer has no motivation other than "I want to kill other players" but according to some of the people on this thread the person doing PvP because "I want to kill" is a bigger carebear than just the one doing it because they think the Honor Point shop's armor looks cool.

That's the only part I'm questioning, for the record I agree that you should get honor for Red kills in Auroria, even from a "lore" standpoint you're still "protecting you nation's interests" or however you want to phrase it the same as you are in the war zones.

This is something that has to be fixed very soon. I thought the whole point of the North was to be a primary location for PvP. The region should be perpetually should be "At War" to foster this.

Auroria was supposed to save the pvp in this game. No honor = no pvp = players getting bored and leaving. Fix this.

Yea this is ******ed

Would definitely like a response for when this bug will be fixed.

Quote Originally Posted by Kcb View Post
    Would definitely like a response for when this bug will be fixed.
    It's not a bug. I's always been like this. In KR and RU too. The zones never go to war.

I posted a new thread with a poll please vote.

http://forums.archeagegame.com/showt...ria-Honor-Poll.

You fight for the same reason you fight in Hasla. Dont let them have your mobs and spots. Thats what I like the most. Less just ganking but fighting for a purpose.
    If me and my friends are, I dono. Farming something for something and you start taking our mobs. Well, you will probably go down. If your a green, you will be asked to leave. Fail to comply, well you will be removed. That is actually the FUN of the PvP, you make up your own reward. Find your purpose to fight in Auroria, or dont.
    - Chimp -
    Forever a part of Ginnunga
    www.ginnunga.org

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast