+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Exploring ArcheAge Livestream: Party in the Dungeon

Exploring ArcheAge Livestream: Party in the Dungeon

Join Senior Community Relations Manager Evan "Scapes" Berman and Senior Software Engineer AR Schleicher on the Trion Worlds Twitch channel for the tenth installment of our Exploring ArcheAge livestream series. In this episode, Party in the Dungeon, we're teaming up with one of our first Alpha testers, Krogger, and friends to take down Greater Howling Abyss, an instanced dungeon balanced for five stalwart adventurers at level 50. We'll run through all four major fights, talk about the riches and loot each boss can drop, and also discuss the other dungeons available in ArcheAge.

Exploring ArcheAge: Party in the Dungeon
    Twitch Channel: http://www.twitch.tv/trionworlds
    Start Time: Thursday, June 12 at 3:00 PM Pacific
    Duration: 45 minutes

Read the full article on the website.

and news on beta. i hope

We all already know about all the dungeons in the game and have access to that info. How about telling us the beta start date? Or better yet when we will get the new patch that's supposed to come out before then? Your quickly running out of time.

First post. Dungeon info and the like are freely available online, or you can go on alpha and find out yourself, beta start date on the other hand, now that would be some real news!

cool, now i have a reason to not go to sleep hehehe.

Nice one, Krogger!
    Master of the Rowing of Boats

Quote Originally Posted by Silvan View Post
    We all already know about all the dungeons in the game and have access to that info. How about telling us the beta start date? Or better yet when we will get the new patch that's supposed to come out before then? Your quickly running out of time.
    They know what they are doing, that info is only going to be used against them if they let us know early. It comes when it comes, and not all of us know/have the information they will be streaming. So thanks to the group taking time out of their day to do so. I'll try to be home to watch it.

Looking forward to this and like everyone else BETA schedule. Do not rush the BETA or live release as long as there are any cash spam or bots in the Alpha.

I'm glad that there is finally a look into the dungeon but I would like more of a look into the marriage system since I saw a picture of what looked like a wedding and I was curious on how do you guys determine who to pick to randomly join in on alpha.

man they are gona mess this up like Defiance. =( Come on get some beta info out, like it was promised....get some patch info out like promised.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast