+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Exploring ArcheAge Livestream: Party in the Dungeon

Quote Originally Posted by Nyoop View Post
    Hello everybody,

I have some questions. I am from Europe and I would like to see this stream, for a CEST viewer 3PM is 1AM so I was wondering how long do the stream+questions last ?

I'm obviously interested in the stream but also in the giveway so, do I have to wait till the end of stream + questions or can I just watch the devs + players playing for 45 mins - 1h and then AFK and go to sleep ?
    I mean, do you need to be physically here when winners are announced ?

Thanks

EDIT : I am not asking the exact duration of this stream, only an estimation based on past stream.
    They usually giving keys at the end of stream. What you need to do to participate to giveaway is typing something in chat during stream. You can do it when they start and go afk, or you can do it at the end too.
    Auron
    <Reborn>

So, I see you guys are spending a lot of time grabbing for our $150, but not actually justifying it.

aww the stream gonna start in the middle of the football (soccer) world cups first match

Quote Originally Posted by AeonAuron View Post
    Do that dungeon without Dev gears, it is really a challenging dungeon and much fun! Please don't destroy it with OPly geared characters, cheers
    Also, i don't think 45 minutes will be enough for you guys to explore and finish all bosses in dungeon
    we do that dungeon in less than 45mins :P
    Krogger - lvl 50
    Leader of Wicked
    www.wickedonline.net
    Guild thread here

Quote Originally Posted by Krogger View Post
    we do that dungeon in less than 45mins :P
    Krogger, why did you lie about killing the Kraken? According to the game he has only been killed 4 times, and each time was by the same guild.

also was hoping the time would get moved this week for the world cup - guess i'll watch the replay of this.

don't fret over beta dates!
    rift player since beta and patron since f2p

Hoping for news on Close Beta. I wanna make use to my Silver Founders Pack. :P

Is there a reason you are not updating your Youtube channel with recordings of the live events?

Quote Originally Posted by Jaserion View Post
    and news on beta. i hope
    Posted this elsewhere but worth a repeat here:

This very moment, the team is meeting with XLGames in their Seoul office to discuss the features of our next Alpha build and the timeframe for when Beta begins. To be fully transparent, we're discussing the impacts of the original Patch 1.0 as evidenced by player feedback from other regions and our own internal play testing. We'll have more details on these topics after the team returns.

It's important to note that this does mean we won't have new information on the next Alpha build or the start of Beta during today's livestream.

Quote Originally Posted by rocdog View Post
    Is there a reason you are not updating your Youtube channel with recordings of the live events?
    Just been a busy few weeks! We'll have them up tomorrow if not today.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast