+ Reply to Thread

Thread: <Nuian, Nebe> Emerald Empire recruiting.

Exclamation <Nuian, Nebe> Emerald Empire recruiting.

Merged with another guild.

We donít allow green player killing under any circumstances but you are completely free to defend yourself.
    So is this guidline new or old?
    I mean, i can understand, that you pk every green when it comes to house/farm battling.
    But if there really is such an rule... then some players dont know them or this rule dont apply for some situations.

If you see people of that guild turn purple, just take a screenshot and send it to Tori (Toria). He will sort it out.

But please dont make accusations without proof - no one is able to react properly to those.

Same goes for my guild and lots of other different guilds, by the way!
    Niemαnd Nαturαl
    Server: Nebe
    Guild: GreenSun Trading Company

I would have proof, if my screenshot folder wouldnt be spammed with like 500 unwanted Screenshots after 5 hours of play. So i have to delete them every day.
    It was like 2 weeks ago in Deepsand and an house demolition when 5 of them went 10 minutes before the demolition berserk and killed everything that wasnt in their guild.

But hey... they had their fun and they didnt even made an impact on us, so we already forgot their names.. only the guild name made an impact.

Quote Originally Posted by Whirlwind View Post
    I would have proof, if my screenshot folder wouldnt be spammed with like 500 unwanted Screenshots after 5 hours of play. So i have to delete them every day.
    It was like 2 weeks ago in Deepsand and an house demolition when 5 of them went 10 minutes before the demolition berserk and killed everything that wasnt in their guild.

But hey... they had their fun and they didnt even made an impact on us, so we already forgot their names.. only the guild name made an impact.
    A lot can change in two weeks, and our guild has never allowed killing of green members even for property. The only way you would have been killed by our guild is if we were at war with your guild, but since you can't provide any proof, it can be quickly dismissed.

Thank you for your packs last night.

Kind regards,
    Secret Order

Any of the founding members still playing?

Dempsey

+ Reply to Thread