+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Trion is a bigest scammers company??

Angry Trion is a bigest scammers company??

I had no experience with Trion products before, yesterday i registered account, played a bit and went sleep, today after work a played more and decided to buy archeage credits, right after payment was completed my account was banned ... what the hell is going on?? I don't know what to do now ... thy are ignoring my ticket ... by the way i can't even make a ticket from banned account because can't login in to support system with it ... what a good way to prevent customers from appeal!

My ticket #141113-002370

Yeah bro its their hackshield banning people for no reason and their systems are ♥♥♥♥ed trying to figure it out you need to submit a appeal and get your damn money back asap. Im still waiting for my refund that they have already confirmed.
    I was banned unfairly an hour after giving them 50$. GIVING TRION WORLDS MONEY IS A BANNABLE OFFENSE!
    Question Reference # 141113-000697
    Date Created: 11/12/2014 10:25 PM

You best bet is to uninstall all Trion Worlds games and never play their ♥♥♥♥ again.
    I was banned unfairly an hour after giving them 50$. GIVING TRION WORLDS MONEY IS A BANNABLE OFFENSE!
    Question Reference # 141113-000697
    Date Created: 11/12/2014 10:25 PM

Quote Originally Posted by KingCraftsman View Post
    You best bet is to uninstall all Trion Worlds games and never play their ♥♥♥♥ again.
    If this is true and they just stole my money then ofc i'll do this and also warn everyone who i know with my experience, to protect them from this scammers. I'll wait a bit, but seems there is a lot of same reports from other players ... looks frighteningly

If you buy or send Patron/Credits/Apex on a "too fresh" account, you will get almost instant ban.

Had my second account banned 10min after sending 2 Apex to it, many people reported the same.

Question Reference # 141112-000928
    Date Created: 11/12/2014 01:25 AM
    Date Last Updated: 11/12/2014 01:25 AM

Still no response! Where is mo money?

They gone too MacDonald's to eat your money away - that is why it take's 6 hours to download a patch and server maintenance, they need time too eat the fast food junk, did you not know that ? ......

Are they addicted to Happy meals.. That could explain the irrational behavior at Trion Worlds

Seems to be the new thing lately is getting banned at low levels right after buying patron, creds.
    Banned not once but twice now
    The banning system is flawed FIX IT.
    Question Reference # 141105-000815
    Date Created: 11/04/2014 07:55 PM
    Date Last Updated: 11/04/2014 07:55 PM

Guide for banned players - RIP Muzy
    http://forums.archeagegame.com/showt...en-banned-(FAQ)

Yeah two of my friends and sister got banned too. They have been asking for reasons with no luck.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast