+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: so .. we have reached endgame.. what now ?

if you have nothing to do anymore it is because you have been playing game mechanics instead of living in a sand box.

have you met everyone on your server? do you ever hang out with n00b farmers chatting? do you have a blizzard bear mount and the dragon pet? have you ever told the story of one of your battles to a group of players who actually were excited to hear it? did you ever glide off the fal>vill airship as it descends into vill only to rise above and fly over it? learn how to have some fun. stop being so l33t.

Yeah, the whole wonderful blaze of hatred and tears is a dead giveaway, Eve player alert!

Quote Originally Posted by vagrant View Post
    if you have nothing to do anymore it is because you have been playing game mechanics instead of living in a sand box.

have you met everyone on your server? do you ever hang out with n00b farmers chatting? do you have a blizzard bear mount and the dragon pet? have you ever told the story of one of your battles to a group of players who actually were excited to hear it? did you ever glide off the fal>vill airship as it descends into vill only to rise above and fly over it? learn how to have some fun. stop being so l33t.
    LOL that made me laugh.
    I am Sol. I cook my bacon naked, you sissies. ; )

Man that sounds so boring, maybe carebears would love doing those things?

Quote Originally Posted by Vedova View Post
    Man that sounds so boring, maybe carebears would love doing those things?
    boredom sets into the boring mind.

Quote Originally Posted by TechnoMulen View Post
    Yeah my guild has two castles - 10 man instance is out and everybody is either farming hasla or carrots
    Is that it ?
    Ok i know i can farm and buy a racecar and perhaps upgrade my farm cart..
    but is that it ?
    I was told this game was a Sandbox ( i know it is not a real sandbox ) but to me this game has become VERY limited very fast.

I dont even know what to suggest how to improve the game, but i would love the ability go declare other guilds war and not get punished for it

no my professions are not maxxed out.. but still i see limits all over the place suddenly.
    And frankly.. this scares me AND a few other of my friends aswell..

are we alone on this ?

ps. this is not a hate topic.. but thoughts from a concerned player.
    Get a life.... a job, a family, a wife/husband, rebuy some friends, play less than 12 hours/day and shut the ♥♥♥♥ up. If you are not happy in this game, go for an other...i don't understand what are your expectations here... you think devs are reading you and ... : "omg he "finished" the game, we got jobs guys, we need to dev something for him...

I'm feeling pretty much the same way... I find me asking myself "what now?" or "why should I do X?" a lot.

Congrats. You finished archeage you might as well leave Trion thanks you for all your money "goodbye thank you for all the fish". Can I have your stuff?

Quote Originally Posted by TechnoMulen View Post
    Yeah my guild has two castles - 10 man instance is out and everybody is either farming hasla or carrots
    Is that it ?
    Ok i know i can farm and buy a racecar and perhaps upgrade my farm cart..
    but is that it ?
    I was told this game was a Sandbox ( i know it is not a real sandbox ) but to me this game has become VERY limited very fast.

I dont even know what to suggest how to improve the game, but i would love the ability go declare other guilds war and not get punished for it

no my professions are not maxxed out.. but still i see limits all over the place suddenly.
    And frankly.. this scares me AND a few other of my friends aswell..

are we alone on this ?

ps. this is not a hate topic.. but thoughts from a concerned player.
    ah you are from Secret order... Well lets sum up few things.

a) There is no bigger guild on Nebe EAST right now, so suggestion to try different guild will not work.

b) Secret order recruited all speed players.
    LVL 50 in 4 or less days, then farming hasla, but still wearing crappy gear.
    Those who WANT to continue with equipment upgrades, have to do farming or commerce and then craft. For these players, its by far not endgame.
    Most people who were recruited in your guild however have same problem as you do. "Now we have the castles, what now?". If you already have the galleon and hasla weps, you will most likely run out of ideas, because you dont want to do any crafting. Why not build siege weapons, try to learn another skill tree?

c) Having a castle is not a goal, its a path.
    However tending to it will require more than just PVP. You may claim more castles, or even lost those you currently control. If you dont believe that having a castle is not cool enought, then ... i am asking why was everybody so hyped about it (i wasnt).

You remind me one joke about Skyrim. In 6 hours somebody released a video claiming "I finished Skyrim". Well no, he finished just main quest... In your case its bit similar. Starting a guild and claiming the castle is just the beginning.
    EU / Retribution / Haranya / <Bratrstvo> A hladame novych hracov...
    Austeran Judge / Member of the Crimson Watch / An ordinary cat / Curator of Museum
    As a species, we are capable of love, of wonder, of staggering feats of creativity and sensitivity. Yet at the highest, global level, these are not the sentiments which rule. Large scale human history can be seen, as much as anything else, as a series of titanic dramas with the single animating principle: we will ****ing kill you.

boredom sets into the boring mind.
    Boring mind? I'm bored with the game, not bored in my daily life. Think before you post next time.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast