+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: so .. we have reached endgame.. what now ?

I'm on 43 and i had the same doubt. But i guess i found out what to do when i get my level 50 " The Elite " guys on kyrios keep PKing low level people to get their packs, it seems to work. I dont know if only work for those guys but well, it's easy to just stealth and wait for some kids come and get their packs. Lots of gold $$

Rude shock for you buddy but a pack that might give 15G of charcoal or w/e you are getting is not lots of gold. A good few hours of open world PvP and 5v5's cost atleast 100-200G worth of food/pots and other buffs, if you're any decent. Better finding a new way to make gold because you'll be left behind.

Quote Originally Posted by Vedova View Post
    Rude shock for you buddy but a pack that might give 15G of charcoal or w/e you are getting is not lots of gold. A good few hours of open world PvP and 5v5's cost atleast 100-200G worth of food/pots and other buffs, if you're any decent. Better finding a new way to make gold because you'll be left behind.
    Lol wut ? there ain't such a thing of open world PvP outside HASLA and Halcyona which is on a long cool down. 5v5 ? is an afk fest.. stop being dumb please. And The only way to make DECENT gold in this game is to sell apex or MP items.

This happens when you are playing 24/7 and get evrythink in a
    week insted od enjoying the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Virner View Post
    This happens when you are playing 24/7 and get evrythink in e week insted od enjoying the game.
    exactly my thought.. people should get a real life... make Archeage and other MMO games 5th priority not as a life.. =)

At end game u getting randomly banned.

Quote Originally Posted by ghostman View Post
    Lol wut ? there ain't such a thing of open world PvP outside HASLA and Halcyona which is on a long cool down. 5v5 ? is an afk fest.. stop being dumb please. And The only way to make DECENT gold in this game is to sell apex or MP items.
    Oh really? So you can't PvP anywhere else apart from hasla and hally, makes sense. I'm not sure what server you're on but 5v5's on mine is competitive. Next time you should really look at yourself before calling others dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by Vedova View Post
    Oh really, so you cant PvP anywhere else apart from hasla and hally, makes sense. I'm not sure what server you're on but 5v5's on mine is competitive. You should really look at yourself before calling others dumb.
    Oh really , PvP where ? everyone runs trade packs through safe zones , not even Auroria awards any honor which is pretty disturbing and saying 5v5 is competitive that's rich , one instanced warzone where everyone stays afk or invis. Wow man the PvP is real.. check urself please.

For those who barreled through the game with one desire (to start pvp'ing) there is tons of lore and secret adventure quest within the game a long with hidden bosses throughout the map

(one lv50 boss is in the mountains above haven, hellswamp)

You're obviously blind and have no idea about PvP but I'm sure you'll just keep replying to anything I say with some type of dimwitted response. Enjoy your server, it sounds fun.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast