+ Reply to Thread

Thread: [NA] Looking for guild for Alpha / launch

Smile [NA] Looking for guild for Alpha / launch

About Me
    Name: Christina
    Planned Class: Healer, but haven't narrowed down exactly what yet
    Faction: Undecided / Open

Previous MMO Experience

DAOC - This was my first MMO and the one I actually have the fondest memories of. I played a healer (Cleric). I really enjoyed the PvP and community in this game. I remember late night relic raids and trash talking on the VN boards.

World of Warcraft - This is the game I played the longest. I started in beta and created my character on day 1 of launch. I was in a few pretty competitive PvE guilds, and also some smaller more social guilds. I did not do a lot of PvP in WoW. I focused more on the PvE progression.

Tera - I enjoyed this game, but there wasn't a lot of content and ultimately I got bored. I helped run a guild when this game first launched, and we worked hard to get our leader elected as one of the very first vanarchs. Ultimately we lost most of our members due to lack of content, and this game just simply got too boring.

Elder Scrolls Online - Most recent MMO, and I still have an active account but I don't play too much anymore. I enjoy this games PvP, but the bugs and lag are just too much for me.

Others - I also tried / played other games, but didn't really spend a lot of time in them. They include Aion, Rift, and SWG.

Content that I Enjoy
    - Open world PvP
    - PvE progression (but I do understand that AA isn't really a PvE game. I'm okay with that.)
    - Crafting

Content I Don't Enjoy
    - Arena or instanced PvP

Type of Guild I'm interested in
    - Highly organized with ranking system
    - Interesting, fun and social members
    - Low drama (it's hard to find a guild with NO drama...)
    - Active
    - Preferably established guild

What I'm not looking for
    - Very casual / social guilds
    - Zerg or spam invite type guilds, they accept any and everyone
    - No organization or plans

What I can Offer
    - My lovely, winning personality!!
    - Active member, I log on daily unless something is happening in RL to prevent me
    - Loyal
    - Competitive. I'm by no means the best healer in the world, but I think I do pretty good. If you're looking for some top ranked PvP superstar though, I'm not your girl. I can hold my own though.
    - Sense of humor. I'm not easily offended. Profanity does not bother me.

not sure,always move to another place with my group if climate changing
    Pre beta guild hall not a pre player please hit me up hit me up someone heelp i need guild nyaan~lol,,
    but acctualy theres many good guild likeee,,,,LOL!!!(league of lolicon) Or Sugoi or need 3 random people thing

EWA is always looking for new members. My signature will lead you where you need to go for information.
    ~~Proud~~
    Treasure Hunter

"Friends and good manners will carry you where money won't go."
    -Margaret Walker

Hey there christina. Wicked is a really active organised guild coming in launch . We are currently housing in Nui World Order on the west faction.. can check out some info on us here http://forums.archeagegame.com/showt...-amp-PvE-Guild

or our website www. Wickedonline.net . If you have any questions about us feel free to pm Krogger ingame or on forums here. Look forward to hearing from you , i promise you there is more than just Wicked things happening on the wicked side of life
    Krogger - lvl 50
    Leader of Wicked
    www.wickedonline.net
    Guild thread here

We'd be happy to consider you if you choose to apply.

Info is below.
    Death and Taxes is recruiting quality players for our ArcheAge team.
    Apply now at: http://www.dtguilds.com/joinarcheage

Follow us on TwitchTV: http://www.twitch.tv/team/dnt/
    Have Twitter? Get some of our latest updates at: https://twitter.com/dtguilds

Hi Christina,

My name is Mitauchi, guild leader of Hands of Fate. Our guild is comprised of a solid group of good players who enjoy primarily PvP but love the depth and complexitiy of the crafting systems we have found in AA. Personally I have spent the last several years of my gaming in Eve Online (the only true hardcore MMO but after years of exploring all of that game and having a blast doing it I decided it was time to trying new. So both my wife and myself decided to have a go at what has turned out to be a awesome experience in ArcheAge.

A couple highlights about Hands of Fate:
    -We are a PvP organization first
    -We do not attack same faction (exceptions do apply to those deemed hostile or aggressive to us)
    -We kill reds and pirates while trying to help out other friends (same faction guilds)
    -we do arenas, fishing, crafting, raids, trade runs, (oh did I mention we like to PvP)
    - We do have a plan for launch and expansion but keep ourselves adaptable to what the game may throw at us.

I would love to have a chat with you on our TS to see if our guild and your play style are a good match! Hit me up any evening after 10pm CST in game, my stream @ twitch.tv/mitauchi or just shoot me a message. I hope you find a group as fun, dedicated and solid as the guy I have found in my guild. Good luck!
    Mitauchi
    Nuia Trading Company

Quote Originally Posted by Krogger View Post
    Hey there christina. Wicked is a really active organised guild coming in launch . We are currently housing in Nui World Order on the west faction.. can check out some info on us here http://forums.archeagegame.com/showt...-amp-PvE-Guild

or our website www. Wickedonline.net . If you have any questions about us feel free to pm Krogger ingame or on forums here. Look forward to hearing from you , i promise you there is more than just Wicked things happening on the wicked side of life
    Christina, I would second the recommendation of Wicked ... highly organized, progressive and all inclusive group of great people. We call them friends and from an objective point of view, you should really check them out.

(Tell them Para sent you )
    P A R A D I G M
    Archeage Chapter Lead - TENACIOUS
    WEBSITE
    RECRUITMENT THREAD
    COMMUNITY CHARTER
    Hardcore at heart ... Casual by nature

Thank you for the replies! I am looking into options at the moment. Don't want to rush into anything, but may fill out a couple of applications to see who is the best fit. I don't want to waste your time or mine by joining and finding out later it's not a good fit.

+ Reply to Thread