+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 79 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 ... LastLast

Thread: Fist of the Empire [FoE] PvP | NA/ EU | 14+ year military PvP guild | beer, whiskey & women

Quote Originally Posted by Lifeshatter View Post
    You can usually grab one for about 10 bucks down at walmart.
    And Honestly, I've got like 2 or 3 spare I'd be willing to mail to ya if it's that bad.

Quote Originally Posted by LilMcGinley View Post
    And Honestly, I've got like 2 or 3 spare I'd be willing to mail to ya if it's that bad.
    hes got a ton of random computer stuff he can send, graphics cards, monitors - hard drives... just sent him a tell. he pays for the shipping too!

Quote Originally Posted by Star View Post
    hes got a ton of random computer stuff he can send, graphics cards, monitors - hard drives... just sent him a tell. he pays for the shipping too!
    I've got tshirts of Star's cats, her ball-n-chain and one rather creepy picture that'd I would rather not discuss publicly.. you'd have to come into TS for that

And sadly I don't. I build a Shrine to the Great Gaben, bless it and let it go off into the wild to be one with nature.

Quote Originally Posted by LilMcGinley View Post
    I've got tshirts of Star's cats, her ball-n-chain and one rather creepy picture that'd I would rather not discuss publicly.. you'd have to come into TS for that

And sadly I don't. I build a Shrine to the Great Gaben, bless it and let it go off into the wild to be one with nature.
    soo not only does he have computer stuff, assorted TShirts.... he has a few other items as well and likes to share :

..of course for obvious reasons the guns cant be mailed.. but he will be happy to deliver them in person

soo not only does he have computer stuff, assorted TShirts.... he has a few other items as well and likes to share :

..of course for obvious reasons the guns cant be mailed.. but he will be happy to deliver them in person
    Is it sad that my gun collection is wayyyy bigger than that?
    Players in ArcheAge are the nicest I've seen, so worried about everyone's salt intake even though we don't know each other in RL... Truly remarkable!

Ok this is just getting disturbing.

im disturbed that youre disturbed about disturbing posts....

^..^

im disturbed that youre disturbed about disturbing posts....

^..^
    Yeah.. he's been in FoE long enough.. this should be the expectation and be disturbed when he ISN'T disturbed by this kind of stuff. WHAT A WEIRDO THAT LIFESHATTER
    Players in ArcheAge are the nicest I've seen, so worried about everyone's salt intake even though we don't know each other in RL... Truly remarkable!

Whisky is better than Whiskey.
    The grave digger is hither he is no kidder see, consider the dark energy, sinner be inner me.

Sounds like what I do in Eve Online. Im interested, contact me.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 79 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 ... LastLast