+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: 60/40 very unfair

60/40 very unfair

when i put lots of effort materials and laboor points for why should someone who just sitting at docks take my pakes and get easy gold all times if someone for stealing my pakes i should get more then 60 percente of it bak thats not enough maybe 80 or 90 percente

There's TONS of topics going on about this.. The NA/EU will start off with 80/20 split, not 60/40... So calm your ♥♥♥♥, and learn to read before posting another thread about a topic that has been discussed countless times.. Heck; the discussions are on the first PAGE of the forums..

Currency Changes
    This is huge, but not in the "screw your trade runs and thus 50% of the game" huge like in the Korean/Russian/Japanese versions.
    Nui Tears are being removed and merged with Gilda Stars.
    Gilda Stars will no longer be available as rewards for intracontinental trade runs.
    Gilda Stars will no longer be available from fishing lockboxes.
    Gilda stars will be rewarded at an 80/20 rate for stolen packs. Thus a 10star pack stolen from someone will net 8 to the person who turns it in and 2 to the original creator.
    Costs on certain items are being reworked to allow a wider range of starting options to buy with the Gilda Stars you get from completing your main story quest at 30.

You misunderstand... 80%* goes the the thief, and only 20% is actually returned to you.

Also, people on the outside of the game have a grave misunderstanding of how trading is. You are not forced into PvP zones to trade. If you are a patient person, you can wait for zones to enter "Peaceful" and then there is ZERO chance of anyone being able to harm you. Otherwise... you enter dispute/war zones at your own risk. For even greater rewards, you can cross the ocean (permanent war zone), but if you arrive on the other race's continent during that zones "Peaceful" Same deal, no one at the dock can rob you. But, if you don't want to wait around for peace times, you are free to charge in during dispute/war.

All of that said, the ocean is a massive place. Clippers (which you will probably be using) are the cheapest and fastest ships you can get (aside from the very hard to obtain Black Pearl pirate ship). Raiding/pirating does happen, but if you are a good navigator and avoid high traffic lanes you should encounter little resistance.

Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngle View Post
    when i put lots of effort materials and laboor points for why should someone who just sitting at docks take my pakes and get easy gold all times if someone for stealing my pakes i should get more then 60 percente of it bak thats not enough maybe 80 or 90 percente
    Wow I never heard this before....

Don't feed the trolls

Quote Originally Posted by EraChanZ View Post
    There's TONS of topics going on about this.. The NA/EU will start off with 80/20 split, not 60/40... So calm your ♥♥♥♥, and learn to read before posting another thread about a topic that has been discussed countless times.. Heck; the discussions are on the first PAGE of the forums..
    In 1.2 it will be 60/40 and will move to 80/20 in a further patch.
    World/Africa first & second successful castle siege defenses.

Quote Originally Posted by EraChanZ View Post
    what thot is even wrose ! ! ! ! so is someone taks my trade pakes then i only get measly 20 Percente?????????????
    i said 80 or 90 back is good becos u cee peple just sat at boat dock and take pakes no efert so for why do i need to be punishe for that ????????????????

60/40 will ONLY be TEMPORARY , until they give us the 80/20 anyway so nothing to be worried about.
    Krogger - lvl 50
    Leader of Wicked
    www.wickedonline.net
    Guild thread here

Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngle View Post
    what thot is even wrose ! ! ! ! so is someone taks my trade pakes then i only get measly 20 Percente?????????????
    i said 80 or 90 back is good becos u cee peple just sat at boat dock and take pakes no efert so for why do i need to be punishe for that ????????????????
    SO you dream about a world where you make a tradepack; and whatever happens to it, you get 80% of the profit? Get out of here troll; seriously..

Didn't Trion state when the game goes live we will have 80/20. Also isn't Korea switching to 80/20?

We might even have it before they fully patch 1.2

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast