+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: New update makes game unplayable

Same problem here. Ive done everything, except update avast before updating hackshield. Downloading the game again to see if the update of the AV fixes it.

I really wish Trion would stop sniffing their money, and do something about 30% of their player base not being able to log in after any minuscule update. Avast is not the problem. I would wager 90% of the players unable to "load game data" don't even use Avast, so just attributing the problem to "you need to update your Avast gais!", is lazy incompetence. No exaggeration, every time there's an update (which is frequently), at least 10 guildies will get on raidcall or teamspeak and complain of not being able to start the game, or the game immediately crashing upon start up. Re-installing the game is not an acceptable solution, Trion. We all want to play this wonderful game, and we are throwing our money at you for marketplace items and patron status, but in return we get an update every few days that is game-breaking for about 30% of the player base. Trion you are making SO MUCH money; Can you please appropriately invest that into having a functional game.

I may have found a fix for this issue if you go to your user\appdata\local\temp there should be a folder called WERAA76.tmp it seems to be something with windows 7 compatability but after i deleted that it ran fine.. you can also find this by going to your system and security in control pannel and then under action ceter there might be something about compatabilty and it will show archage as a problem with something named appcompat.txt and another file.. dosent seem that you can search for it since its hidden but its in the appdata/local/temp folder anyways worked for me

I don't have Avast. I don't have Microsoft Essentials. I don't have a firewall or spyware, nor do I have a virus. I have no file name WERAA76.tmp. I can't get past about 10 percent of the Hacksheild loading unless I delete my update folder, then hacksheild loads but still just poops me out to the support webpage. I don't see the Auroria poem at all, it doesn't get there. Just started paying for the game....

I shall try your way Severa, thx for the work-around. Ill try it after patching and return with news

Even deleting the archives inside temp folder I couldnt make it work. Lol really I give up. I have tried every single solution, and nothing works. Damn this patch, yesterday (my first day in AA) was smooth, played hours.

i know replying ''i have the same problem'' won't help but

i have the same problem

No solution. The error has no code. Remember, the game functioned normally. After clicking "play" the gameguard active, the game loads, but hangs in the phrase "Auroria, birthplace" and closes itself. Already reinstalled the Glyph includes the ".exe" for ArcheAge, glyph and gameguard in firewall, windows defender and avast. I do not use MSE. Already excludes "asc" folder hshield rebooted the pc and ran as administrator hsupdate and the glyph. Even having done all that and restarted the pc between processes, the problem continues. Now what?

Someone got a solution?

Well this is ♥♥♥♥.... how is posible that the only fix is a download the game again?????....... ♥♥♥♥ that i will wait for a patch that solve this my net speed is hell... so to download the game again take toooo much time i turned off my MSE and my antivyrus still the ♥♥♥♥ing hackshield dont load before the poem screen the shield green bar dont charge too much..... some guy just told me that try to navegate or do other thing and the problem fix itself.................................. is that really posible? Come on bring a better solution here this update thing each time have a new problem.............
    MANDRAGORA

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast