+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: New update makes game unplayable

Quote Originally Posted by Crosis Moon View Post
    I got on, they just sent out another update which fixes hackshield so you guys should try updating right now.
    All I'm doing atm is letting my dude lay in bed, building labor points.
    How do i go about manually updating?

Wrong forum. Go to the technical forum. A lot of people are playing just fine.

Quote Originally Posted by Sagitaur View Post
    How do i go about manually updating?
    Go on Avast and click update..

Adding the lines to just your firewall don't do much but is for playing it safe. You have to add the lines to your anti virus that is the most important part. Its also not showing in your scan because its a false positive so there is no record of it(so dumb about this part). But if you are using MSE go to settings>excluded processes than add the 3 lines glyphclient.exe, archeage.exe, and hsupdate.exe just to play it save I added to the excluded files and locations too.

The location of the 3 exe is as follow:
    C:/program files (x86)/glyph/glyphclient.exe
    C:/program files (x86)/glyph//games/archeage/live/bin32/archeage.exe
    C:/program files (x86)/glyph//games/archeage/live/bin32/hshield/hsupdate.exe

I use to have the same problem as you guys but after so many reinstall i got pissed off and was just testing multiple ways to see if it works and this is the only way that have stopped the game from not starting up and stop 99.5% of god have disconnected you.

Remember to add not just to your firewall but the more IMPORTANT IS TO ADD TO YOUR ANTI-VIRUS.

Re installed and still nothing F-in Bull ♥♥♥♥
    (DLBG) Frogg
    Leader of the Devils Brigade

Quote Originally Posted by AgetoAge View Post
    Adding the lines to just your firewall don't do much but is for playing it safe. You have to add the lines to your anti virus that is the most important part. Its also not showing in your scan because its a false positive so there is no record of it(so dumb about this part). But if you are using MSE go to settings>excluded processes than add the 3 lines glyphclient.exe, archeage.exe, and hsupdate.exe just to play it save I added to the excluded files and locations too.

The location of the 3 exe is as follow:
    C:/program files (x86)/glyph/glyphclient.exe
    C:/program files (x86)/glyph//games/archeage/live/bin32/archeage.exe
    C:/program files (x86)/glyph//games/archeage/live/bin32/hshield/hsupdate.exe

I use to have the same problem as you guys but after so many reinstall i got pissed off and was just testing multiple ways to see if it works and this is the only way that have stopped the game from not starting up and stop 99.5% of god have disconnected you.

Remember to add not just to your firewall but the more IMPORTANT IS TO ADD TO YOUR ANTI-VIRUS.

This did not work for me
    (DLBG) Frogg

Quote Originally Posted by Frogg View Post
    This did not work for me
    You need to add the lines again after you reinstall for some anti-virus and same goes for firewall. I'm not saying that you are not doing it but make sure that is both firewall and your anti-viruses is set that they are allow. I'm stressing this because a lot of ppl try but only add to the firewall but not to the anti-viruses that they are using. After you add them try rebooting your pc and see if that works.

Everyone .... Update your avast!!!! It now works
    (DLBG) Frogg

Quote Originally Posted by Frogg View Post
    Everyone .... Update your avast!!!! It now works
    he speaks the truth!

10.   This is the last Archeage Team post in this thread.   #30
    Moved to Technical Support. The common thread for this issue has been Avast antivirus which needs to be updated to not prevent ArcheAge from running.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast