+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Hey Folks, Trions, GMs and Scapes. I start a special service with my new funeral car!

Exclamation Hey Folks, Trions, GMs and Scapes. I start a special service with my new funeral car!

I got my special car for more than one week now and i think its just perfect.

It was very hard to get the baskets on the back removed. Its not a BUG, its a feature! Iam glad that no one at TRION is able to assist me with this.. Why should they care for me? Even live chat tells me that they cannot help me.
    Thats a great chance to do some other things with it.. Funeral Service! Please feel free to ask me.. Currently i dont have much to do.. like trade runs or something. Not just because i cant put a single trade pack on the damn cart.. NOOOO its because i dont want to.. Money.. what for?
    Thats the reason why i can offer all of you my very cheap prices:

Normal Player Gewnoid to Solzreed 200 Gold.
    Red Player Sanddeep to Halcyone 220 Gold.
    GMs and Trion employes 4500 Credits
    (and of course i will do at least 2 Extra rounds on YOUR bodys)

/End of Sarcasm mode

Why cant anyone at Trion fix my ♥♥♥♥ing Farm Cart? Iam not here for your testings.. No one can seriously tell me that they cant delete items and give me another one. Normally iam really patient but every day i dont have a cart iam loosing big amounts of money. Why should i pay Patron if no one cares about me?
    Attached Images

What if you just upgrade it.
    Farmville Champions
    Tahyang (NA) West | Melita (defiler), Dannzzor (darkrunner)

hahahahaha epic

I would upgrade it if i had the money.. Still need 1 more Thunderstruck tree..

I have 20 Cheesepacks laying around and cant drive them to the destination

Possibly a rendering issue? Close game. Delete C:\Users\(User Folder) \Documents\ArcheAge\USER\shaders\cache. Restart game. Not sure, but worth a try I suppose.

I already tried that.. :/

Actually i bet his packs load just fine.... looks like a graphic issue to me....

they still alpha testing

1. Judging by the name of the mob in the background, this guy is EU
    2. Looking at his graphic renders and jagged edges, he seems to be playing on the lowest possible setting
    3. No atmosphere effects also , which tells me he is using the lowest setting
    4. He summoned the cart near a populated, high density area with alot of rendering in a farm / housing area so the cart blocks are either not rendering or haven't rendered yet.
    5. Unnecessarily editing the image to only show a small portion tells me there is something , somewhere else on the screen what proves this is just a graphic issue and he posted this for attention

Yeah..writing this off as a " Look at Me / Trion Fail " post...

Move along, nothing to see here.

Quote Originally Posted by Svetlana Anesjka View Post
    1. Judging by the name of the mob in the background, this guy is EU
    2. Looking at his graphic renders and jagged edges, he seems to be playing on the lowest possible setting
    3. No atmosphere effects also , which tells me he is using the lowest setting
    4. He summoned the cart near a populated, high density area with alot of rendering in a farm / housing area so the cart blocks are either not rendering or haven't rendered yet.
    5. Unnecessarily editing the image to only show a small portion tells me there is something , somewhere else on the screen what proves this is just a graphic issue and he posted this for attention

Yeah..writing this off as a " Look at Me / Trion Fail " post...

Move along, nothing to see here.
    You just CSI'd the crap out of that post

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast