+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Hey Folks, Trions, GMs and Scapes. I start a special service with my new funeral car!

only thing i can think Loyd, since you can't get it to work, and nothing you've tried has worked, is to make a new one

definitely file this in the bug report forum section though

Hey be happy, you did win the rare sportster. All others can get that wonderful vehicle in one of the next Flashy Racing Kits!

Someone on OP's server should help him upgrade his 'funeral' cart into wagon. Poor guy can't even use that thing for trade-runs!

But thanks for the laugh, OP. Made my day.
    Nothing to see here, move along ...

Delete system32
    ???
    Profit

Quote Originally Posted by Svetlana Anesjka View Post
    1. Judging by the name of the mob in the background, this guy is EU
    2. Looking at his graphic renders and jagged edges, he seems to be playing on the lowest possible setting
    3. No atmosphere effects also , which tells me he is using the lowest setting
    4. He summoned the cart near a populated, high density area with alot of rendering in a farm / housing area so the cart blocks are either not rendering or haven't rendered yet.
    5. Unnecessarily editing the image to only show a small portion tells me there is something , somewhere else on the screen what proves this is just a graphic issue and he posted this for attention

Yeah..writing this off as a " Look at Me / Trion Fail " post...

Move along, nothing to see here.
    Come here and apologise, ♥♥♥♥♥.

Quote Originally Posted by Svetlana Anesjka View Post
    1. Judging by the name of the mob in the background, this guy is EU
    2. Looking at his graphic renders and jagged edges, he seems to be playing on the lowest possible setting
    3. No atmosphere effects also , which tells me he is using the lowest setting
    4. He summoned the cart near a populated, high density area with alot of rendering in a farm / housing area so the cart blocks are either not rendering or haven't rendered yet.
    5. Unnecessarily editing the image to only show a small portion tells me there is something , somewhere else on the screen what proves this is just a graphic issue and he posted this for attention

Yeah..writing this off as a " Look at Me / Trion Fail " post...

Move along, nothing to see here.
    Wish I could upvote this post.
    Kauju - Calleil (East)
    [East Haranya Trading Company]

Believe in Trino, Trino will fix this for you.

I'm sorry OP.. but I don't believe your story or images. But I have to admit, funny as hell! Laughed hard at every picture!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Shadock View Post
    I'm sorry OP.. but I don't believe your story or images. But I have to admit, funny as hell! Laughed hard at every picture!!!
    I'm also not sure whether this is serious or not, however either way it gave me a nice laugh.

If you really are experiencing this bug ingame and your cart has been reduced to a hearse, then you could maybe suggest to Trino to add it in to the cash shop as people transport vehicle. I'm sure it would end up in an RNG box somewhere.

It was meant to make people laugh. Iam glad it works

Anyway.. its sad but its true.. It actually IS real. I made a youtube video: http://youtu.be/lvKUWBRgFZA

And if it isnt proof enough i can drive you around Marianople on Dahuta this evening Including all the nice places like. harbor, prison and of course, plowing through the crowd at the center...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast