+ Reply to Thread
Page 1039 of 1436 FirstFirst ... 39 539 939 989 1029 1037 1038 1039 1040 1041 1049 1089 1139 ... LastLast
Results 10,381 to 10,390 of 14356

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: ArcheAge NA Server Connectivity Issues: 11/30/14 at 9:45 AM PST (GMT-8)

Trion... we dont need bore nails, the coffin seems to be pritty damn closed.
    this is the worst ♥♥♥♥ i have seen a compa..... can i really call this a company or is it more of a school project about how much you can screw up?
    fix your ♥♥♥♥.

Quote Originally Posted by Scapes View Post
    Currently Unavailable:
    Naima, Ezi, Lucius

Adventurers,

The North American ArcheAge servers will be unavailable at 9:45 AM PST (GMT-8) on Sunday, November 30 for an unscheduled maintenance. The estimated duration for this downtime is 120 minutes but may be longer as we're investigating network latency issues.

Thank you for your patience!

1:15 PM PST: Our apologies for the extended downtime, all. We're continuing to investigate the network latency issues players were reporting earlier today. Some servers will be coming online to confirm the issue has been resolved. Thanks again for your patience.

The team is looking into delaying the siege start time so that today's sieges aren't missed. Any siege delays will only apply to servers that have been experiencing network issues today. We'll post an update with specifics if we do delay sieges the instant we have details to share.

1:25 PM PST: We're opening Aranzeb, Namia, Kyrios, Ollo, Tahyang and Salphira now. These servers are opening as a test while we continue to investigate network issues.

2:00 PM PST: We're still working to resolve the latency issues players are reporting. The team is also aware of the impact on sieges and will be working to reschedule them once server stability is restored. We plan to provide the rescheduled date and time in a separate announcement once we arrange the reschedule.

3:30 PM PST: Ollo and Kyrios have been restarted, and are now open to players once more. Further restarts may occur, and those servers will receive in-game broadcasts.

3:45 PM PST: Aranzeb and Naima have gone offline. At this time, the team is still working to determine the root cause for the instability and latency. Thank you for your continued patience.

7:40 PM PST: We are still tracking down the cause of the instability and latency. Again, we do appreciate your continued patience.

11:25 PM PST: All North American servers are being restarted as part of our continued diagnosis of today's network latency issues. They will be restarting in about ten minutes.

11:50 PM PST: The North American servers have been restarted and will be available once validated.

12:30 AM PST: We've determined that Naima and Ezi are not responding properly to the restart. Aranzeb, Kyrios, Ollo, Tahyang, Salphira, Inoch, Enla, Lucius, and Calleil are responding and will be available as soon as validation is complete. We'll continue to diagnose what's affecting Naima and Ezi and monitor the other nine through the night.

12:50 AM PST: The following servers are opening up now: Tahyang, Salphira, Inoch, Enla, Calleil. We're working to bring the remaining servers online as quickly as possible.

1:45 AM PST: We're restarting and reopening servers as they go down. Ollo, Aranzeb, and Kyrios are also coming online.

4:00 AM PST: The team is continuing to restore servers that have gone offline. We'll have more details on today's network latency issues tomorrow.
    the servers you said were reopening, never reopened, you lying ♥♥♥♥ head

Hate Ratio

What do you think the Hate-to-Thankful ratio is on these 1000+ pages of posts? 100/1

I am pretty sure 85% of the people crying about canceling/quitting are full of "it," but even a 15% hit of potential paying members is a lot.

I hope you get your servers back up Trion before my server is empty for good.

Happy Cyber Monday

Servers are UP! Servers are UP!!!
    Zatarra, sounds fearsome......

Quote Originally Posted by Fooz View Post
    24.5 * hours later.. NA SERVERS STILL fuq'n OFFLINE , THANK YOU SCAPES for failing..
    I was playing 24 hours ago... maybe in 2.5 hours it will be 24.5 hours...

Quote Originally Posted by Hellbinder View Post
    seriously, are you a complete moron?

scapes is a community manager. Not a game engineer or developer.

there are a sh** load of really clueless idiots playing this game. probably the same tools that are bridge blocking their own faction all the time.
    duuuude I have to agree with this one! many ppl whine about things they dont even know. just wait the ♥♥♥♥ out of it! it wont be broken your entire life unless this game is your life. ppl chill the ♥♥♥♥ out.

Well in other parts of the world it is true...... -_-
    Zatarra, sounds fearsome......

Ok so all EU servers are showing up and running but get DC'd by Gods when I try to log in. WTF already

+ Reply to Thread