+ Reply to Thread
Page 1080 of 1436 FirstFirst ... 80 580 980 1030 1070 1078 1079 1080 1081 1082 1090 1130 1180 ... LastLast
Results 10,791 to 10,800 of 14356

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: ArcheAge NA Server Connectivity Issues: 11/30/14 at 9:45 AM PST (GMT-8)

HEY...TRION...

...Tony Stark is displeased.

Rift? or... ?

Quote Originally Posted by Slorgroda View Post
    Does this not sound like a temper tantrum
    I'd love to know how. I'm tired of reading temper tantrums is all. It's advice that carries over into life, not just video games. People need to stop being babies.

Quote Originally Posted by Scapes View Post
    Before compensation is explored, the first task is to restore normal service.
    do u really mean it this time?
    Most of what u said before is lies after lies after lies making your players left already..

So.... any word on when the rest of us will be able to play? Lucius has been down 24 hours now.... was one of the first servers to crash, yet one of the last to come back up? prioritize trion. youre losing money, and fast. your next cash box won't save you.

When the servers are back up! Join squirtle squad!!! On lucias were not squirtles were turtles!

Quote Originally Posted by BBLazerbeams View Post
    I think we should all discuss what we will play now that archeage has died.
    QQ some more. If you don't want to play the game, go sub some place else. Are you though? Probably not. Just being a spiteful kid trying to get his rocks off at Trion. Sure, they dropped the ball on not communicating with their player base, probably the worst customer support I've ever seen. On top of that, are players going to ever be compensated for their inability to fix their server issues? Probably not. Yet, this happened once before and while a lot of players decided to leave the game, a good sum of those players, possibly even you BB are still avidly playing the game.

So please, sit down, shut up and go get some fresh air while you wait. If anything it will only benefit you.

Quote Originally Posted by wei9fhr78g2uf View Post
    Anyone actually read past the first line ?
    An uneducated person not reading? I am shocked beyond belief.

Quote Originally Posted by SacredDark View Post
    OMG I found a youtube video of an update leaked by one of the server devs explaining how long they will be down:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ
    I love you and I from the bottom of my heart I wanted to say, Thank you.

More games should do this, I haven't laughed this hard in a long time, these comments, pictures, gifs and links are cracking me up. I'm in stitches of laughter.

+ Reply to Thread