Closed Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: Close Nui, Nebe and Janudar servers and merge these 3 into one new server ;or Make server transfer available

If the servers were to merge it's safe to say that the number of people who would quit over it would outweigh any benefit it would've otherwise provided.

I know I myself would be gone in a heartbeat if I lost the land I hold, the two castles my guild holds, etc, and so would the vast majority of players I know. Merging would end up being a death sentence, not a reinvigoration, and it would be yet another thing to chalk up on Trion's incompetence tally.

I kinda like the idea of a merge but it would be way too soon and not necessary. In a year or so if population really drops it would make sense to start fresh, we will still have all our items we will just have another land rush.
    Psy

Prophecy

Nebe is definitely NOT empty. It must be that other players on the server do not have your playstyle, it doesn't mean the server is empty. If you're too bored Sauron then man quit your guild and move to another overcrowded server. Anyway, it is way fine as it is.

And what, if 3 servers merged together, it means your are forcing 2/3 of the population to lose their land they tried hard to get. The solution is to TRANSFER YOUR OWN ACCOUNT, and let others play on the server they want. When servers are too crowded there are consequences, there is enough lag and crash already, and community can't be more upset than nowadays, we certainly do not need a merge over what we have been through

Well Saurons problem is that he has no chance to be part in the wars and sieges with his guild and especially at end game content in pve ( bosses ). also nearly the whole server knows how stupid he is and gives free trade ships to secret order LOL. so he made a flame topic about merge on a server where in the last 4 days the pvp fights made so many fun (some days ago even 150-200 fight on freeidich) because Nuia was able to Contest with Haranya and we stole trade ships from sector one ... our side gets more organized and stronger now and this guy starts a flame topic.nothing to say to his members some of them are cool.

So the only thing Sauron can do now to mess up with the stronger guilds is

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wG06WAxoR9k

Credit Card Opeeeeeeennnnnnnn

True, Janudar server is boring, not enough to make people dungeons, wars and rift and are boring ... this game should have a change of server with your character.

About Nebe beeing empty - Yesterday we were doing Solzred Farm quest for my guildmate's alt and on the way we ran into like 4 groups of ships I instantly thought of this thread. Also Had like 1,5 raid for crismon rift.

So if you are bored on Your server come to Nebe - the fun is here!
    EU - Sirothe - Kobeni
    EU - BnS - Windrest - Crimson Legion - Noel Kannagi - Force Master - no guild yet

7.   This is the last Archeage Team post in this thread.   #27
    Quote Originally Posted by Firenation View Post
    Close Nui, Nebe and Janudar servers and merge these 3 into one new server ;or Make server transfer available
    None of our servers are being merged. While we want to offer the ability to transfer servers, the service has been requested of XLGAMES but is not yet available.

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3