Closed Thread
Page 394 of 967 FirstFirst ... 294 344 384 392 393 394 395 396 404 444 494 894 ... LastLast
Results 3,931 to 3,940 of 9661

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: ArcheAge Server Connectivity Issues

Quote Originally Posted by Lithendiel View Post
    I agree with the others. You are doing an excellent job, FireCait. Go get some sleep, hon.
    They are working in shifts as she stated. Believe me even if they say they are working hard no game would be worth losing sleep over so rest assured

What is with the EU Server?
    or should we wait till the US Server all online.

3.   Click here to go to the next Archeage Team post in this thread.   #3933
    Quote Originally Posted by Antidote View Post
    Can you focus on Eu servers then...it's been a while since they are down.Ty
    The team is working on getting Janudar and Nebe up and running as we speak, with a potential fix on them. If it goes well, we'll roll it out to the other affected EU servers as well.
    Morgana, Community Coordinator

The Dev Tracker

Quote Originally Posted by Morgana View Post
    The team is working on getting Janudar and Nebe up and running as we speak, with a potential fix on them. If it goes well, we'll roll it out to the other affected EU servers as well.
    Same words. " IF , WORKING , TEAM , HARD "

Quote Originally Posted by Chopstiick View Post
    Why not? "F2P" players contribute more to the game than the ones that are paying for Patron subscription. First grade math.
    My farm tends to disagree...I also mine a lot of stone and sell it on the AH. With the amount of labor I am able to generate as a P2P, I outpace you based on pure labor acquisition. You cannot compete with 2x the labor generation while in game and 5x labor generation while out of game. Plus I pay the light bills. No offense, but that there first grade math is only applicable in whatever poe dunk town you's comes from. Although I do think the F2P players have their part, you shouldn't throw stones when you need them for soup.
    Toblakai
    <Pwnography>
    Inoch

~ A coward dies a thousand deaths, a soldier dies but once. ~

Quote Originally Posted by Fenris1989 View Post
    all of the servers have been down about the same amount of time and again they are working on them,they probably have two groups one working on NA the other working on EU.
    Not quite right. First US servers went down 3 hours later then Nebe and Janudar.

You people say Caleil will most likely be up tomorrow. Does it mean we gave to wait for another 24 hours? (Basing on your timezone)

everybody acts as if there vip lmao let them do there job no matter how long it takes

Quote Originally Posted by devilmaan View Post

everybody acts as if there vip lmao let them do there job no matter how long it takes
    Couldn't agree more!
    <RAGNAROK>

Rugomar - Blighter
    All Hail The Taco

Quote Originally Posted by Rugo View Post
    While I do agree all players should get compensation, I disagree when you say F2P contribute more. I'd like to think "Pay" and "Free" players contribute equally.
    Considering that 2 APEX cost more than 1 month of Patron (talking IRL currency), the F2P players actually contribute more than the ones paying for their subscription. If it weren't for the APEX users, Trion wouldn't make so much money. But then, of course, the APEX providers have an equal share because without them, there wouldn't be a way for the F2P's to get Patron unless they paid. Everyone offers in the game, but IMHO, APEX sellers and buyers contribute more than those who pay cash for their monthly patron.

Closed Thread