+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 81 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 62 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: ArcheAge Downtime Compensation Details and Plans

Quote Originally Posted by Cainsmoker View Post
    Not good enough?????

Wow....I disagree. I'd say this is really decent of them. I for one, thank them for it. They didn't really HAVE to do anything at all. Not to mention I'm sure some laundry got done, maybe some houses got cleaned and you got to spend some quality time with your significant other/kids/family in the 3 days of downtime....

Win/Win.

Edit: Server was down for 3 days, you get 5 bonus days.
    Your labor (might have been) capped out at 5k, so you likely spent a great deal of it and they give you 7500 extra. BONUS.
    Little candies for extra goodness? Yes please.

This is a good package guys.
    No it's not...

this is not like was promised. You said there would be a scaling reward based on how long servers were down. Nui Nebe and janudar were down almost 2 days longer than some of them. First down last up.

Quote Originally Posted by monsters2343 View Post
    Ok I am curious but if you play on both a north America and a Europe server which makes 2 different labor pools do you get 2 of these pack or since it is 1 account only one. As I was affected onboth sides during this outage.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ocho View Post
    This is a fairly uncommon case, but I will inquire with our team on how this will impact you.
    A lot of people play on both NA and EU to take advantage of the separate labor pools (and shared credit pools).
    Squidgod
    Naima - West

4.   Click here to go to the next Archeage Team post in this thread.   #114
    ArcheAge Team
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoshi View Post
    Trion, did you at least make the superior workers comp untradeable? There are tons of people who have made many free to play accounts to take advantage of these awards, as well as the many currently existing bot accounts. We don't need thousands of free tradeable workers comp to crash the market any further.
    Items in these packages are untradable.

Quote Originally Posted by Sinus View Post
    thats not fair i was a patron when the server crached and i wanst any more when he come back i lost 2 day patron i dont understand why i cant get them back
    You'll receive the Patron pack and the 5 days Patron time that goes with it.

@Ocho

this was posted by Scapes on http://forums.archeagegame.com/showt...ctivity-Issues

"4:00 PM PST/12:00 AM GMT: Our Operations Team continues to work on fixing the five offline servers and will be working late into the night. The servers may disappear from the server list as maintenance is carried out on them, but rest assured that all of the character data is intact and unaffected.

Our focus is to restore normal service to all of our servers as quickly as possible. Additionally, the generous compensation packages for Patrons and non-Patrons is scaling to match the total duration of this outage (we'll announce specifics once service is restored). The Community Team will continue updating this thread as new developments happen."

this message appeared after the initial post that announced the idea of generous compensation packages, so i believe that everyone took it as each server would have a package based on its total down time. was this the case or was this meant as a blanket term that it would match for the server with the longest down time and be applied to all servers?

Quote Originally Posted by Babaganush View Post
    This compensation means everybody is equal. I always pay my taxes with 24 hours before they go overdue but since server was down for about 40 hours I had late fees on 4 plots costing over 200gold in late fees. This compensation makes up for it but everyone that didn't have land got the same thing!
    They aren't late fees, it includes the taxes for the next week that you would have received a new mail for, had you paid your taxes the first time. Instead of paying them every week, you're paying them every other week.

4:00 PM PST/12:00 AM GMT: Our Operations Team continues to work on fixing the five offline servers and will be working late into the night. The servers may disappear from the server list as maintenance is carried out on them, but rest assured that all of the character data is intact and unaffected.

Our focus is to restore normal service to all of our servers as quickly as possible. Additionally, the generous compensation packages for Patrons and non-Patrons is scaling to match the total duration of this outage (we'll announce specifics once service is restored). The Community Team will continue updating this thread as new developments happen.

for whoever was looking for when they said they would gauge compensation to downtime.........
    Server:Calleil Name:Victicus Guild:Earldom of Lancaster

Quote Originally Posted by Teelow View Post
    [B]Trying to blame the victim for the server being down is completely ridiculous.
    You were a week late paying taxes. The goverment got mad and kicked you out. Next time pay on time. The only way you can lose your property from 3 days of downtime, is if you were already 4 days LATE. 4 days in the red. 4 days of freeloading on property you dont even own. (technically you rent land from the Lord)

Be happy you got a grace period at all. They could change the system to pay in full, in advance or get kicked instantly!

9.   Click here to go to the next Archeage Team post in this thread.   #119
    ArcheAge Team
    Quote Originally Posted by squidgod2000 View Post
    A lot of people play on both NA and EU to take advantage of the separate labor pools (and shared credit pools).
    After talking to the team packs are claimable once. So these players will need to decide on which region to claim on.

Thanks,

Aksing this question again @Ocho: What about the people that were wrongfully banned when the servers crashed? When you guys fix our bans will we also be compensated? 'Cause it would suck if we don't :P

Character Name: Minji
    Server Name: Inoch

Error #2003

Question Reference # 141130-001395

Date Created: 11/30/2014 09:41 AM
    Date Last Updated: 11/30/2014 09:41 AM

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 81 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 62 ... LastLast