Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Over 10k people got into Alpha and forced the servers to get upgraded via $150 founder's packs

Over 10k people got into Alpha and forced the servers to get upgraded via $150 founder's packs

The recession is a lie

Punchline: 8,000 were goldsellers.

Then they invited their friends.
    Best signatures on the forums, a list:
    Trixologist , Hotpockets
    trev , Dita
    Traciatim

If I could remember even a scant few of the many words of wisdom I have come across in my life,
    I would undoubtedly make the most of them.. by sharing them in my forum signature.

Quote Originally Posted by Glazed View Post
    The recession is a lie
    not in my country, can't get a job no matter what so... irrelevent I know but just wanted to say that.

10k accounts sold but 16k banned because they were purchased by fraud. So I guess Trion lost money on this alpha it seems......

Nobody from Trion said anything about fraudulently purchased accounts. My guess is they were obtained by hacking into the servers in some way.

Quote Originally Posted by Trodas View Post
    Nobody from Trion said anything about fraudulently purchased accounts. My guess is they were obtained by hacking into the servers in some way.
    Ummm ya they did...

Quote Originally Posted by Scapes View Post
    Adventurers!

We're pleased to report that over 16,000 nasty, evil, foul, and most importantly misbehaving accounts have been reactively and proactively removed from Alpha. These accounts were purchased using ill-gotten funds and have been used to farm gold with bots and to spam chat channels, neither of which is allowed in ArcheAge.

It's important to note that we've also been banning compromised accounts that have been hijacked and used for spamming purposes. Often, this is the result of hackers using compromised credentials sourced from other, third-party websites to attempt logins on other websites (and online game services). If you suspect your account may be compromised, contact our Support Team immediately via website or email. Be sure to read up on how to secure and protect your account on our Support page. Lastly, and we cannot stress this enough, your Trion Worlds account password should not be used for any other product, website, or login.

With Patch 1.2 arriving on Alpha next week, our Support Team will have even more tools in their arsenal to fight malicious botters, spammers, and other general ♥♥♥♥♥♥s. Your vigilant reporting of bad behavior in-game helps our efforts tremendously, so keep those tickets coming.

Thanks for your help in keeping ArcheAge safe from spammers and botters (though not from your wrath in PvP) through Alpha and beyond!
    ill-gotten funds =fraudulently purchased

here's a fair thing to say lets not be make arbitrary judgement.

Best way to think is like this EX: those holocaust denial guys are not right, neither are the people who claim x amount of victims.

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Door View Post
    those holocaust denial guys are not right, neither are the people who claim x amount of victims.
    You make me ashamed we share the same country..... /facepalm

Quote Originally Posted by Chaosx View Post
    You make me ashamed we share the same country..... /facepalm

That's actually a very controversial statement.

B.C is much more Canada in every way, for example the first nation actually signed very few treaties with the government. The least treaties of all other provinces http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/...ticle19357334/

And by the way you live in Toronto, you are more of a Yankee than Canadian in anyway lmao. I'm Chinese Canadian here and I'm probably more Canadian than you would ever be. At least I have some knowledge in conservation and the land I'm a member of B.C Wildlife fed and I have a hunter's number too.

I'm saying this to you as a Chinese Canadian lel

Also the only way you can make my province, more like yours which you folks share the same interests with the folks down there that eat those sugar cream donut burger. Is if you have a machine like stein's gate use it to go back in time making all the chiefs in B.C sign the treaties two hundred years ago. I rather pay tax to the first nation, than ANY cough Eng-wicked men

despite everything I said you should come to B.C someday and hang out it's the only place that's really free.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast