+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: ArcheAge Public Test Server FAQ

So, what about your promise about using the Alpha server as the PTS? Will you ever gonna keep your word, or you just keep deceiving us with more lies?

How about seeding the ah with the basics, such as stone, lumber etc. Also how about giving us the pumpkin crow, we don't really need to do the cookie run do we?

Copied my live directory over to PTS, renamed my history.txt and I am getting automatic d/c on character selection. Any ideas? This is similar to what would occur after the file integrity checks were implemented last month to stop any edited game files. The copied files from my live client were not edited, as I removed any GUI additions I had when the integrity check was first in place for live. Any idea why I would be hitting this wall now with PTS?

Quote Originally Posted by Scapes View Post
    If you want to avoid downloading the entire client, COPY your live client folder [Glyph Game Location]\ArcheAge\Live to [Glyph Game Location]\ArcheAge\PTS. Then rename “history.txt” to “pts-history.txt”. Make sure that you COPY your files, or you’ll end up having to re-download the live client. The default game location is C:\Program Files (x86)\Glyph\Games. After you launch Glyph, check the “Settings” to make sure that it’s pointing to the new folder that you just copied everything into, and update to the new build! You should only have a small update (150-180mb) to get you patched up.
    Make sure you DONT name it with .txt at the end, JUST pts-history or else you will end up with a 6 hour download and the copy will have been pointless.

Quote Originally Posted by FabledTRUTH View Post
    Make sure you DONT name it with .txt at the end, JUST pts-history or else you will end up with a 6 hour download and the copy will have been pointless.
    What HE said ^. It works

will this use up one of our character slots? or will the test server character not count?

Quote Originally Posted by Zeri View Post
    will this use up one of our character slots? or will the test server character not count?
    Test server is like NA and EU Seperated so it will only use the slots u have on PTS. And thats are the standart 2 slots till u extend it with the cash shop items over there.

WTF happened to Alpha server?

9.   Click here to go to the next Archeage Team post in this thread.   #29
    Currently on Nuia ... still figuring out where to settle down
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeri View Post
    The Public Test Server is it's own "region" - your labor pool, loyalty points and character slots are all specific to the test server.
    Victoria "FireCait" Producer, ArcheAge

10.   Click here to go to the next Archeage Team post in this thread.   #30
    Currently on Nuia ... still figuring out where to settle down
    Quote Originally Posted by Aniazi View Post
    you said youll reset the progress at any time but will the characters still exist and just be reset to level 1 or will they be deleted and the server will essentially become brand new again?
    It depends on what kind of testing we need. We don't intend to do the resets unless we really have to.

Please remember that PTS is not a play server there could be situations where we need to bring down the servers or reset them.
    Victoria "FireCait" Producer, ArcheAge

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast