+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: Directed Feedback: The Red Dragon (World Boss)

1.   Click here to go to the next Archeage Team post in this thread.   #1

Directed Feedback: The Red Dragon (World Boss)

Adventurers,

Please share your feedback about the new Red Dragon world boss in this thread. While it may not affect build 4.16 before it goes live due to timing, XLGAMES is interested in hearing about your experiences with it for future builds.

For some backstory on this world boss, read this article.

Thanks!

I wish to save this spot here, as I plan to head to red dragon as fast as my feet are able to carry me through west side country and into karasee ridgeland .

Also, can we PLEASE not touch the Legendary Dragon Glider until it has been fully tested on the PTS so that there isn't any massive lash back from it ?

They normalized Kraken glider, sorry buddy. Also, maybe wait until more people are on tomorrow to awaken the Dragon? Many do not realize what exactly you have to do to get him.

You want to hear about Red Dragon but we can't even acquire a Dancing Goddess's Hunt to crack the egg.

Its a nice looking egg.... thats about it considering we need 50k mining to get mats for it.

yall need to give us more labor pots, probably around 100 pots tbh, that would give us the mining prof we need to mine those pebbles. everything else better gear would help but this would be a nice way to test their difficulty, and how many people need to be in the raid.

then again a pts only vendor with all gear/gear grades would be nice.

Copy Char

DDO has a nice feature that allowed you to selectively select 1 or more characters that could be copied over to their Test server. Specifically, if certain class changes/features needed to be tested, or if new combat animations needed critiquing, or-- surprise- a certain class/skill/etc. was needed for the ability to test a new dungeon, boss, ability change.
    -=For the strength of the Pack is the Wolf and the strength of the Wolf is the Pack.=- Lucius Server

Yeah i'm not gonna do the 50k mining necessary to do it, someone might. But you guys really gotta start thinking things through.
    Alpha-Leifnier
    Beta-Loki
    Kyprosa-Loki

I posted this in the PTS forums, but this might be a better spot.

Quote Originally Posted by Blakefire View Post
    So after doing some research, and testing things my self, you need the Dancing Goddess Hunt. Seems simple enough. I went to some of the mobs needed, killed them a few times and it seem they do not drop the mats required to craft this item. So how do we even test the red dragon if we cant even farm the mats to craft the item to summon him? We also need Anya ingots, which requires 50k mining.... which is a little extreme to do in a TS.

It is impossible to make the dragon spawn so there is no need of testing it.
    Auron
    <Reborn>

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast