+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Looking for a crest designer for hire!

Looking for a crest designer for hire!

Hello I am currently looking for an expierienced designer who can make me 2-3 designs for my sails flag ect I will pay in game or out of game private message all offers please be able to show previous work to legitimize things thank you all!

Reetz

I don't want to step on toes here but I am actually looking for the same thing. Please assist reetz first though. But message me as well once he has been helped.

Ign Trillia

Just curious, what are you looking for? Like, what kind of design would you be interested in?
    <Blank>

Lucius
    ~Stone Arrow~
    -Primeval-

I'm looking for my guild logo w a custom twist (I'll leave the artistic stiff to the artist ) and my ign (Reetz) incorporated I have a color scheme I'd like to stick w as well if u are interested please private mess and I'd be happy to go into detail I also have the supplies to make the crests and will of course cover any in game costs that would occur

Graduated from a performing arts school, majored in graphic design. Still do graphics on a daily for people to make side money. Let me know what you guys need. Send request and examples etc to deexgundamsupp@gmail.com

My ign is Mugenfuu

Example work. a track cover I did a while back
    SALTY BOY
    Cryy - Pirate
    Twitch.tv/DeeXGundam

You don't really need an artist to create crests.
    Reason being you're limited to 256x256.
    Maybe a pixel artist if you really want something top notch, but a simple photoshop design is pretty much the standard.

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Rugal View Post
    You don't really need an artist to create crests.
    Reason being you're limited to 256x256.
    Maybe a pixel artist if you really want something top notch, but a simple photoshop design is pretty much the standard.
    unless someone wants something custom, anything can be squeezed down in size
    SALTY BOY
    Cryy - Pirate
    Twitch.tv/DeeXGundam

Still haven't received any word back from OP.
    <Blank>

Lucius
    ~Stone Arrow~
    -Primeval-

oh hey im also curious if any1 know how to design face.. I wanted to try that Naruto Anbu Black ops mask.. i tried that during beta but failed.. any1 have idea how to do it?

Rvy
    Nazar - WEST/x-Pirate

Quote Originally Posted by Rvyne View Post
    oh hey im also curious if any1 know how to design face.. I wanted to try that Naruto Anbu Black ops mask.. i tried that during beta but failed.. any1 have idea how to do it?
    There are templates online somewhere that give you an outline of where you "should" place the image wanted. That way when you use it on the mask, it would turn out correctly. I'd link you if i wasn't lazy but you can google it
    -Deceptions-
    -Darkrunner-
    -Lucius (NA)-

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast