+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: A dungeon that can only be entered on saturdays and sundays? Seriously?

Dungeon Boss works full-time and is only available on weekends

Quote Originally Posted by Secundus View Post
    P.S. Played dozens MMOs, never saw a weekend dungeon. Access idk once per week yes, certain hours (every day) yes...weekend only...no
    This. It's a typical ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ idea of asians to artifically restrict content to a certain time of the day and week. But this is EU and US. Gaming is a free-time activity here, not a virtual extension of daily work.

Quote Originally Posted by Secundus View Post
    You act like it's a standard feature of MMOs
    whooooooosh.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Zwiebelchen View Post
    This. It's a typical ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ idea of asians to artifically restrict content to a certain time of the day and week. But this is EU and US. Gaming is a free-time activity here, not a virtual extension of daily work.
    If you can't run the dungeon in the weekends, why not just find 9 other people and do it in weekdays? Also, I thought you quit.
    Fyrielle

-Eanna
    -Melisara(main)

Quote Originally Posted by junweizhu View Post
    If you can't run the dungeon in the weekends, why not just find 9 other people and do it in weekdays? Also, I thought you quit.
    I quit due to the lack of endgame content. Guess how hyped I was when I saw new content getting implemented. Guess my disappointment when I noticed that said new content wasn't available for me because I happen to spend my weekends on other acitivities and only play on workdays.

Seriously, can't they do anything right?

6.   Click here to go to the next Archeage Team post in this thread.   #16
    the new dungeon that is meant to expand endgame PvE content is restricted to saturday and sunday only?
    No, there are two versions of it: 5-man and 10-man. The 5-man is weekend-only, the 10-man is not.

Quote Originally Posted by junweizhu View Post
    2-10 other people.
    They recommend 10 people but if you don't have many friends you can try it with a lot less.

That and every in your group needs the special item to enter the dungeon and everyone might not have it.

Same aspect as in Diablo 3 with everyone needing the same Rift Keystone.
    Tahyang Master Post
    #Tahyang Refugee
    Yuari
    Discord - Hraesvelgr#0001
    Halnaak EU - Yuari | Wynn NA - Yuari
    Someone was a meanie and stole my name on Alexander

Find out more information before raging maybe? What a cry baby

Kyrios Harani
    Level 55 ArcheMaster

I quit due to the lack of endgame content. Guess how hyped I was when I saw new content getting implemented. Guess my disappointment when I noticed that said new content wasn't available for me because I happen to spend my weekends on other acitivities and only play on workdays.

Seriously, can't they do anything right?
    Too hyped I guess. And you also miss my first question, which is directly related to the dungeon.

Quote Originally Posted by Yuari View Post
    2-10 other people.
    They recommend 10 people but if you don't have many friends you can try it with a lot less.

That and every in your group needs the special item to enter the dungeon and everyone might not have it.

Same aspect as in Diablo 3 with everyone needing the same Rift Keystone.
    Yeah I said 9 because most of the average people probably won't be able to clear it if they don't gear up and know how to run dungeons properly.
    Fyrielle

-Eanna
    -Melisara(main)

Quote Originally Posted by Scapes View Post
    No, there are two versions of it.
    Then why would you restrict the one type that is meant to cater to casual players? This makes no sense at all.

Plus, what is the reasoning behind the restriction anyway? The PvE endgame content in this game is basicly non-existant. Why even put restrictions on it if we don't have enough anyway?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast