+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: A dungeon that can only be entered on saturdays and sundays? Seriously?

I guess my only real question is... this dungeon has been this way since... well ALpha if i recall (I dont run dungeons much so never had a crack at it). There wasn't much furor in alpha about it which is why i'm curious that there's the outcry NOW. the 5-man weekend, 10man normal has been that way since its advent so I guess i just dont understand the complaining.

But then i guess its standard fare now a days for AA. Dollars to cents we will have people complaining about The Library too when diamond shores hits because of...weapons....

I want ma obsi weapons oooo

*cough* the weekend dungeon was also bugged the whole timein alpha so the complain was more ocussed on fix it then the duration it is avaible xD but peeps love to complain even they've no clue about anything. I thought the first threads where about "here drops only ♥♥♥♥" or "fck this its undoable trino1111!!!11 fix it so casuals can clear the easy mode 5er" hahhaha didnt expect this wouldbe the main complain
    ~ I love to feel the wind on my skin, listen to the thunder of my cannons and smell the blood of my enemys ~

Proud Edgewalker / Apostle since KR!

Funny side note:

Blizzard went out of their way to allow as many players as possible to enjoy all the content they created.
    XL Games/Trion went out of their way to prevent as many players as possible to enjoy all the content they created.

Let's stop here for a minute to think about what might be the better business practice...

Quote Originally Posted by Paestan View Post
    I want ma obsi weapons oooo

*cough* the weekend dungeon was also bugged the whole timein alpha so the complain was more ocussed on fix it then the duration it is avaible xD but peeps love to complain even they've no clue about anything. I thought the first threads where about "here drops only ♥♥♥♥" or "fck this its undoable trino1111!!!11 fix it so casuals can clear the easy mode 5er" hahhaha didnt expect this wouldbe the main complain
    There are much more thing to complain about in this game e.g I didn't know that trion had already implemented the troll fraction.
    The true is that at the end only a small crew of starters will remain in the game because the developers wanted it so to say it short. Korean developers first develop the way they want than they develop the games for the Asian market and than they make adjustments for the western countries. It is a big problem that most f2p MMO's came from Korean with Korean studios behind it, so that they never really fit western needs.

Then go and play WoW?

I'm glad that here is content most people can't reach cause they're either to bad or to stubborn to play in a decent guild...but wait...everyone think its cool to be a leader of a 3-5man guild *applause* or even better can't get a raidgroup up with 60+ peeps cause everyone is doing his stuff, yeah thats the style everyone want it....not.

I left WoW cause there where no bounds no goals, why should I play in a hardcore guild to clear everything then Blizzard will nerf it so you can run it with every second hand pug a 1-2months later? This is one of the reasons why most of their community is egoistic and childish as ♥♥♥♥....
    ~ I love to feel the wind on my skin, listen to the thunder of my cannons and smell the blood of my enemys ~

Quote Originally Posted by Fiercesoulking View Post
    There are much more thing to complain about in this game e.g I didn't know that trion had already implemented the troll fraction.
    The true is that at the end only a small crew of starters will remain in the game because the developers wanted it so to say it short. Korean developers first develop the way they want than they develop the games for the Asian market and than they make adjustments for the western countries. It is a big problem that most f2p MMO's came from Korean with Korean studios behind it, so that they never really fit western needs.

Sad but mostly true, also this game was not designed as F2P i the first place...they needed to do it in korea to keep the game alive cause they ♥♥♥♥ed so many people up....until Trion has announced it I rly hoped it would be a subscription as it was back in the beginning without with CS ♥♥♥♥ bit well....thats another thing for another thread ^^"

Then go and play WoW?

I'm glad that here is content most people can't reach cause they're either to bad or to stubborn to play in a decent guild...but wait...everyone think its cool to be a leader of a 3-5man guild *applause* or even better can't get a raidgroup up with 60+ peeps cause everyone is doing his stuff, yeah thats the style everyone want it....not.

I left WoW cause there where no bounds no goals, why should I play in a hardcore guild to clear everything then Blizzard will nerf it so you can run it with every second hand pug a 1-2months later? This is one of the reasons why most of their community is egoistic and childish as ♥♥♥♥....
    You missed the ♥♥♥♥ing point.

There's more damn raid content in this game than anything else already. There's Serpentis, there's the Kraken, there's the siege battles (that is imbalanced as ♥♥♥♥, but that's another story and nowhere less important), then there's the red dragon soon.

All of this is content that 95% of the player base will never see or have access to. What is there for the casual player that enjoys some PvE for a change after all the ganking and getting ganked from the so called progress gamers? GHA. That's it. Yup. ONE SINGLE FRIGGIN DUNGEON.

There is zero, I repeat: ZERO reason to restrict the casual 5 man version to weekends when there is hardly any PVE content in the game for casuals anyway.

Have fun playing a ghost town game when all the casuals are gone. Go troll somewhere else please.

What we have in Archeage is a situation where:
    - the casuals can do nothing as there is no content
    - the hardcore gamers have a larger amount of content available, but ignore it as the rewards suck anyway

Quote Originally Posted by Malpherian View Post
    Really?

Scapes.. I uh.. as respectfully as I can say this ... If you had actually read a few... of the post you'd realize he is complaining about the the one dungeon 5 man mainly because its really difficult to get a 10 man decent pug together without guild help and not everyone is in a guild with 10 people online at the same time with the right gear that can actually run it. So making the 5 man weekends only, essentially means that only the top guilds on a server will be able to run them... And most of the other people will simply be screwed.

In the US. EU, and AU, at any rate.

Making your reply.... Well... Irrelevant and ... Uh... Stupid. Since as a game developer and PR guy... you should already know this as it is well.... so obvious only a "Special person" or someone who know absolutely nothing about the game in general.... would miss it.

Some of the replies which you give on a regular basis, make me wonder if you even work for Trion or XL or if your just some guy contracted from like a temp service....

No offense.....

First, by no means i'm defending Trion as its beyond obvious that they just try to get as much money from this game ASAP, and not looking at it as long term project.

But, as respectfully as I can say this ...
    1. when you and your friends choose to be a small guild and not join forces with others...
    2. when you decided that other things are (rightfully) more important that gearing up in a game...

then you should fvkcing learn to live with you own choices instead of QQing left and right spoiled brat's favorite phrase - "It's not fair"

Both versions of the dungeon can be done , its up to you to decided how much you want to commit doing them.

No offense.....

So you "casual" who enjoys PvE want to do a dungeon where yu only get style items from? Wipe many times cause pugs will still hve a hard time there? I mean I have nothing against open the 5er version to be avaible 24/7 but ONLY if they're removing the arcadian seaform from the loottable. Its an impprtant crafting material for the ndgame-raidavaible gear and should only obtained in the endgame raids or be restricted obtainable otherwise.

And yes there is so much stuff most people will never se...but why? Right cause you guys are to incompetent to get in a decent guild or ally with other guilds, its yours and only your fail not a failof the system.

So you "casual" who enjoys PvE want to do a dungeon where yu only get style items from? Wipe many times cause pugs will still hve a hard time there? I mean I have nothing against open the 5er version to be avaible 24/7 but ONLY if they're removing the arcadian seaform from the loottable. Its an impprtant crafting material for the ndgame-raidavaible gear and should only obtained in the endgame raids or be restricted obtainable otherwise.

And yes there is so much stuff most people will never se...but why? Right cause you guys are to incompetent to get in a decent guild or ally with other guilds, its yours and only your fail not a failof the system.
    O god I really wanted to know how long it will take to hear this justification again....... because hardcore MMO's doing so well.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast