+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: A dungeon that can only be entered on saturdays and sundays? Seriously?

Quote Originally Posted by Paestan View Post
    So you "casual" who enjoys PvE want to do a dungeon where yu only get style items from? Wipe many times cause pugs will still hve a hard time there? I mean I have nothing against open the 5er version to be avaible 24/7 but ONLY if they're removing the arcadian seaform from the loottable. Its an impprtant crafting material for the ndgame-raidavaible gear and should only obtained in the endgame raids or be restricted obtainable otherwise.

And yes there is so much stuff most people will never se...but why? Right cause you guys are to incompetent to get in a decent guild or ally with other guilds, its yours and only your fail not a failof the system.
    I bow down before your elitism. Really, all the scrubs should get rekt, right? Have fun playing on empty servers once all the casuals you don't give a ♥♥♥♥ about are gone.

Adding raidcontent after raidcontent and neglecting endgame content for smaller groups is not going to do the game any favor. In fact, most big guilds don't even bother running serpentis. Why add ANOTHER endgame raid tier on top of it PLUS the red dragon that is equally as hardcore when most players haven't even seen Serpentis or the Kraken?

And that isn't even a big issue with this update, as, at least, casuals get SOMETHING. I know casuals tend to get the short end of the stick in this game. Why cut the stick in half (or in this case: down to 2/7 of it's length) on top of it?

Quote Originally Posted by Fiercesoulking View Post
    O god I really wanted to know how long it will take to hear this justification again....... because hardcore MMO's doing so well.

As expected a clueless guy read only what he want to read.

This game is time and workdependant (or cash) but not hardcore. The raids are mainly a gearcheck and fcking easy, the worldbosses can be killed by monkey smashing 2 buttons aslong no one comes to bring pvp to that brainafk event.

ArcheAge is a casual game, but a casual game which requires a bit work and a good amount of people who are working together to get ♥♥♥♥ done, not likeother mmorpgs where people do their own stuff and see every part of the game by investing 4hours a week.
    ~ I love to feel the wind on my skin, listen to the thunder of my cannons and smell the blood of my enemys ~

Proud Edgewalker / Apostle since KR!

This game is time and workdependant (or cash) but not hardcore. The raids are mainly a gearcheck and fcking easy, the worldbosses can be killed by monkey smashing 2 buttons aslong no one comes to bring pvp to that brainafk event.

ArcheAge is a casual game, but a casual game which requires a bit work and a good amount of people who are working together to get ♥♥♥♥ done, not likeother mmorpgs where people do their own stuff and see every part of the game by investing 4hours a week.
    Gaming shalt not be fun, thou shalt do tedious grind, so sayeth the great entity above us, as he reks all the scrubs and cleans the world from the infestation that is attunement content.

Entered only on Saturdays and Sundays? Sound's like the Mrs !!

1. Every guild who say "we dont run serpentis cause we dont need the gear of it for our peeps" is only hiding that their not able to get a raidgroup for it up. You get from there: Powerfull T2 Weapons, a stronger version of T2 Lake cloth, Lightning Leather, Desert Plate, the Best in Slot ring, the best in slot earring for healer, the best mount / pet gear and that all for far far faaar less costs and time then by crafting.

2. Most contentis undone by the majority of player cause the majority of theself called "casuals" are egoistic and not able to work for the sake of others and ally their guild with others to contest this content.

3. Are guys like this who destroy mmo after mmo, cause of their masses of egoism and greed they force the publisher to follow their wishes and destroy with that most games instead of letting these guys adapt the game rules and fid their place or seek for another game.

4. It makes so much fun to destroy a game, jump like a virus to the next game destroy it aswell jump to the next destroy it and so on. If you dont like the fcking game in their basics then dont fcking play it scum.
    ~ I love to feel the wind on my skin, listen to the thunder of my cannons and smell the blood of my enemys ~

It was less about hardcore more about players which are egomaniacs. When I play I play the game mainly for me with friends or not what those other players on land, gold, honor points or equip have is for me irrelevant so long I can play the game the way I want!!!

I don't get it why people compare there equip with other this is a stupidity I will never understand playing a game is for fun not for comparing d*=(&s

Quote Originally Posted by Fiercesoulking View Post
    It was less about hardcore more about players which are egomaniacs. When I play I play the game mainly for me with friends or not what those other players on land, gold, honor points or equip have is for me irrelevant so long I can play the game the way I want!!!

I don't get it why people compare there equip with other this is a stupidity I will never understand playing a game is for fun not for comparing d*=(&s

Thats fhe spirit I hate, I need my fun, I need everything without working with others. Thats a MMORPG which is suppose to force you to play with others to work on your character and I personally gave a ♥♥♥♥ about what other guilds do, I have my goals with my guild and we worked together as a strong unit to reach them, others might do itbefor us or may better then us, but we dont give a ♥♥♥♥ cause we dont compare us with others. That is what zwiebel do, he comaplains other people see and d content befor him, get better gear as him and so on so he complained. Alll I want is to not have the game destroyed by people like him, like many other mmos did in the past.

This game is supposed to recommend great teamwork of guilds intern or with other guilds together and not a singleplayer, there are a lot games who offer that allready so go there pls.

I didn't read the last 4 pages, so sry if someone allready explained it.

So guys a few things, why most of you are only a bunch of crybabys:

- The 10 Man version of Sea of drowned Love is the next Content step AFTER Serpentis,a PUG will never be able to do it until the end of the next year, why?
    I stopped reading your post there. Why? Because I can sense the rest is complete garbage.

1) No ones saying they should be able to farm the dungeon 24/7 or anything even close to that.

2) You miss the complete and most important FACT that makes anything anyone says to defend this crap completely invalid: Not everyone's weekend is the same. Limiting the dungeon to Saturday and Sunday means that certain people can't play. Maybe you're not too familiar with real life, but most people work and not everyone has days off on Saturday and Sunday.

3) Second point that you miss which makes any argument moot: Timezones exist. Even when people have days off on Saturday and Sunday, those days and times don't line up for everyone across all timezones.

There are MUCH better ways to limit and control access to content, and limiting it to certain days isn't one of them.

Thats fhe spirit I hate, I need my fun, I need everything without working with others. Thats a MMORPG which is suppose to force you to play with others to work on your character and I personally gave a ♥♥♥♥ about what other guilds do, I have my goals with my guild and we worked together as a strong unit to reach them, others might do itbefor us or may better then us, but we dont give a ♥♥♥♥ cause we dont compare us with others. That is what zwiebel do, he comaplains other people see and d content befor him, get better gear as him and so on so he complained. Alll I want is to not have the game destroyed by people like him, like many other mmos did in the past.

This game is supposed to recommend great teamwork of guilds intern or with other guilds together and not a singleplayer, there are a lot games who offer that allready so go there pls.
    So how does having a different work schedule for certain people have anything to do with that? Heck, how does the request to open the 5 man dungeon that is meant for less experienced players for the entire week have any impact on your precious elitist content? I don't want gear handed to me for free. Heck, I wouldn't even care if there isn't anything in there that is even an upgrade for me. I just want to do something new for a change?

I don't get why the idea of people going into the 5 man dungeon when they like, not when the game dictates them rustles your jimmies that much. Especially as you say you don't care about what others do. Why do you want to ruin the fun of others if it doesn't affect your game? Seriously, you have severe mental problems if that bothers you.

All I see here is an angry basement dweller that is upset about other people having fun in his game that is clearly supposed to be work. You have a ♥♥♥♥ed up definition of fun, dude.

Quote Originally Posted by Zwiebelchen View Post
    So how does having a different work schedule for certain people have anything to do with that? Heck, how does the request to open the 5 man dungeon that is meant for less experienced players for the entire week have any impact on your precious elitist content? I don't want gear handed to me for free. Heck, I wouldn't even care if there isn't anything in there that is even an upgrade for me. I just want to do something new for a change?

I don't get why the idea of people going into the 5 man dungeon when they like, not when the game dictates them rustles your jimmies that much. Especially as you say you don't care about what others do. Why do you want to ruin the fun of others if it doesn't affect your game? Seriously, you have severe mental problems if that bothers you.

All I see here is an angry basement dweller that is upset about other people having fun in his game that is clearly supposed to be work. You have a ♥♥♥♥ed up definition of fun, dude.
    So... why do your jimmies get ruffled at the idea that you can run a 10 man at anytime? Are you a solo player? Do you not want to play the game? Do you want to see the content or not?

All I see is an angry basement dweller that doesn't want to accomplish anything in the game. He doesn't really want to play but does want the benefits of having played.

Time to move on to Hello Kitty online dude.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast