+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 LastLast
Results 111 to 120 of 122

  Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: A dungeon that can only be entered on saturdays and sundays? Seriously?

  1. #111
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Great See's of Ark
    Posts
    175
    Zwiebel like I said you only get style items (without stats) from the 5er version, beside that the only two interesting items are the fin for the submarine (not ingame yet) and the arcadian seaform. This Seaform is my whole point, as it is a endgame-craftingmaterial needed to upgrade the Serp/Sodl Weapons to their maximum, it should be only gainable through the 10er version or only as a support, as it is now atm with the restricted 5er dungeon. If they remove this item from the loottable which should not even in it in the first place, idfc how many peeps running how many times through this dungeon to get statless items who lloks exactly the same like the powerfull dropps from the 10er version, only cause they're to focussed on their own ways to team up with 9 other.

    And to euch, that comes if you not read all. Idc if it is weekend or inweek, but as itis atm it need to be restricted.
    ~ I love to feel the wind on my skin, listen to the thunder of my cannons and smell the blood of my enemys ~

    Proud Edgewalker / Apostle since KR!

  2. #112
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    234
    Quote Originally Posted by Qarran View Post
    So... why do your jimmies get ruffled at the idea that you can run a 10 man at anytime? Are you a solo player? Do you not want to play the game? Do you want to see the content or not?

    All I see is an angry basement dweller that doesn't want to accomplish anything in the game. He doesn't really want to play but does want the benefits of having played.

    Time to move on to Hello Kitty online dude.
    Guys please stop being mindless , nobody wants to runs a endcontent dungeon solo. So far I can say from that thread is so that many gilds have problems to get 10 people online at the same time to run dungeons together. The rest is about how some peoples go into MMO's using virtual items to boost their ego and demand that they are the kings because they used a lot of their time and money for the game.

  3. #113
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    1,340
    Quote Originally Posted by Qarran View Post
    So... why do your jimmies get ruffled at the idea that you can run a 10 man at anytime? Are you a solo player? Do you not want to play the game? Do you want to see the content or not?
    Yeah sure. Because 95% of the player base have not even seen or done Serpentis, which is the pre-requisite for the new 10 man raid. Congratz.

    Quote Originally Posted by Paestan View Post
    Zwiebel like I said you only get style items (without stats) from the 5er version, beside that the only two interesting items are the fin for the submarine (not ingame yet) and the arcadian seaform. This Seaform is my whole point, as it is a endgame-craftingmaterial needed to upgrade the Serp/Sodl Weapons to their maximum, it should be only gainable through the 10er version or only as a support, as it is now atm with the restricted 5er dungeon. If they remove this item from the loottable which should not even in it in the first place, idfc how many peeps running how many times through this dungeon to get statless items who lloks exactly the same like the powerfull dropps from the 10er version, only cause they're to focussed on their own ways to team up with 9 other.

    And to euch, that comes if you not read all. Idc if it is weekend or inweek, but as itis atm it need to be restricted.
    The broken design of the weekend dungeon is another story. I wouldn't mind running a dungeon for cosmetic items only. Heck, I wouldn't even mind running the dungeon for nothing, just to get a change from the endless GHA grind that is literally the only PvE activity in the game that doesn't require a top-tier guild.

    At least give casual players something. I'm not demanding loot for free. That's ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥. But why shouldn't I be able to enter the dungeon whenever I want? Make it locked by applying a debuff to the character after you finished it so that you can run it only once or twice per week. But don't restrict it to weekends only. That is a slap in the face for everyone with a weekend job.


    The reason why weekend only content is a thing in Korea is to drive people into internet cafés on weekends. This makes no sense in the western world.

  4. #114

  5. #115
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    128
    Quote Originally Posted by Fiercesoulking View Post
    Guys please stop being mindless , nobody wants to runs a endcontent dungeon solo. So far I can say from that thread is so that many gilds have problems to get 10 people online at the same time to run dungeons together. The rest is about how some peoples go into MMO's using virtual items to boost their ego and demand that they are the kings because they used a lot of their time and money for the game.
    Sorry, but it is not mindless to understand requirements for content. Lol. Getting a group of 10 is a problem? Heh. There are many, nay, almost all other MMOs that require many more players to raid. If you can't schedule 10 guildies to meet and attempt a raid then... you either need to find another guild or find another game.

  6. #116
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    309
    Quote Originally Posted by Fiercesoulking View Post
    Guys please stop being mindless , nobody wants to runs a endcontent dungeon solo. So far I can say from that thread is so that many gilds have problems to get 10 people online at the same time to run dungeons together. The rest is about how some peoples go into MMO's using virtual items to boost their ego and demand that they are the kings because they used a lot of their time and money for the game.
    LOL @ can't get 10 people online at the same time. This as got to be your first MMO or you are so anti-social.

  7. #117
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    128
    Quote Originally Posted by Zwiebelchen View Post
    Yeah sure. Because 95% of the player base have not even seen or done Serpentis, which is the pre-requisite for the new 10 man raid. Congratz.


    The broken design of the weekend dungeon is another story. I wouldn't mind running a dungeon for cosmetic items only. Heck, I wouldn't even mind running the dungeon for nothing, just to get a change from the endless GHA grind that is literally the only PvE activity in the game that doesn't require a top-tier guild.

    At least give casual players something. I'm not demanding loot for free. That's ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥. But why shouldn't I be able to enter the dungeon whenever I want? Make it locked by applying a debuff to the character after you finished it so that you can run it only once or twice per week. But don't restrict it to weekends only. That is a slap in the face for everyone with a weekend job.


    The reason why weekend only content is a thing in Korea is to drive people into internet cafés on weekends. This makes no sense in the western world.
    That response is total ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥. So... I won't elaborate much.

    But first, you have resorted to pulling numbers out of your ♥♥♥. 95%? Did you take a poll? Was that published in you fave MMO rag?

    Second... the old casuals vs. hardcore argument is ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ too. Anyone can enter in a 10 man group at anytime. Hell a group already took down Dahuta with less then 10. So... if you consider yourself a casual player don't worry. You will still be able to run it during the week.

    And last. Apparently you are an expert on all things Korean and a connoisseur on internet cafe commerce to boot. This isn't an eastern world problem. This is simply your persistent pursuit of self entitlement.

    But sure... we will work around your schedule. And we won't slap you in the face to hard when you come back and whine about wanting moeeerrr.

  8. #118
    Senior Member Empyreus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    6,031
    Quote Originally Posted by Fiercesoulking View Post
    It was less about hardcore more about players which are egomaniacs. When I play I play the game mainly for me with friends or not what those other players on land, gold, honor points or equip have is for me irrelevant so long I can play the game the way I want!!!

    I don't get it why people compare there equip with other this is a stupidity I will never understand playing a game is for fun not for comparing d*=(&s
    if what other players have its irrelevant to you... why are you complaining about a raid dungeon? I dont raid nor do dungeons often AT ALL (Even in games where raiding IS the endgame). Yet i hardly complain. Why? Because its not an aspect of the game i generally partake in so if i dont "know" it. why would i complain abou it being too hard or inconvenient?

  9. #119
    Senior Member Empyreus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    6,031
    Quote Originally Posted by Fiercesoulking View Post
    Guys please stop being mindless , nobody wants to runs a endcontent dungeon solo. So far I can say from that thread is so that many gilds have problems to get 10 people online at the same time to run dungeons together. The rest is about how some peoples go into MMO's using virtual items to boost their ego and demand that they are the kings because they used a lot of their time and money for the game.
    yeah even as a non raider i'm gonna have to call you out on this one. Getting 10 players together is a problem? Then you haven't played many endgame raids in many MMOs. Would you then complain about the requirements in those ones if they required... MORE than 10 people?

  10. #120
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    1,340
    Guys please, can we get a little bit of common sense back in this discussion? Nobody is suggesting to give loot out for free or make anything easier. All I want is a fair chance for everyone. A weekend dungeon does absolutely nothing to prevent loot-inflation (because there's no limit about how often you can go in, so if you can play all weekend, you can run it a dozen times if you feel like it). All it does is preventing players from oceanic regions and those with a weekend job from having access to the new content.

    It's ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ that serves no purpose. Get rid of it and just implement a cooldown for going in that dungeon if you want to restrict how often players can enter said dungeon. Everything else is just pointless harassment.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts