+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 17 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: Coinpurses ninja nerfed

Coinpurses ninja nerfed

It is much harder to get drops out of coinpurses now, i have about 56k larceny i open about 200 coinpurses a day and i dont get much out of them like I used too, i noticed this when auroria launched. Now the best way to get archeum now is by opening the Striped Archeum Chest and the Classic Racing Kit. So crafting has become pay to win.

Quote Originally Posted by borderjumper View Post
    It is much harder to get drops out of coinpurses now, i have about 56k larceny i open about 200 coinpurses a day and i dont get much out of them like I used too, i noticed this when auroria launched. Now the best way to get archeum now is by opening the Striped Archeum Chest and the Classic Racing Kit. So crafting has become pay to win.
    Noticed this too. There are a couple other threads complaining about the nerf rates for coinpurses in auroria as well. I think it is all speculation at this point but it definitely feels like something has been changed.

Its not just on purses... Ive been making money buying Rumbling Archeum Tree's cheap off AH and as long as you get 2 or 3 TS's you make a profit not even including crystals... Tree's were averaging 3-4 crystals per tree and the past couple days every single tree has given a single with the exception of 3 that have given 2 crystals. I think they are trying to slow down the economy.
    ~"He's like Batman, except without the moral code." -Wool (Juror for Trial)`

This is baseless superstition. Coinpurse gold was buffed in 2nd week of October and they have not changed since then.
    See here and be informed.

Of course, it would be nice if the droprate was higher.
    Arisen on Enla (NA) | <No Hesitation> | Arcanist

Definitive study of jester's coinpurse drops :: over 54,000 purses opened so far
    Do you open a lot of purses? PM me the amount of gold & drops
    I am now tracking noble's coinpurses, send me those too!

5.   Click here to go to the next Archeage Team post in this thread.   #5
    Quote Originally Posted by borderjumper View Post
    The archeum drop rates haven't been adjusted since before Head Start. We would include such a significant change in the patch notes.

Quote Originally Posted by Scapes View Post
    The archeum drop rates haven't been adjusted since before Head Start. We would include such a significant change in the patch notes.
    Forum thread name is ninja nerfed, ofc you wouldnt admit that. 91k larceny, 1 month already, would have 140k larceny by now if not cap, I confirm they have been nerfed.

At head start it was ~1% per each crystal, so opening 100 statistically you would get 1 of each.
    Now its 1 crystal per 100, so 3 times lower. Though shards chance have been increased, comparing to head start chances.
    Also in a last month I noticed like 2-3 times higher chance for mysterious garden powder, and like much lower chance for sunlight archeum crystal, but, there is but, 2 weeks ago I noticed that you can get 2x sunlight archeum crystals, which wasnt there before. So, again, I can confirm that purses are being edited like each month.

+30% loot chance: 1-halcyona, 2-greedy goblin candy, 3-greedy goblin elixir. And yes it works, tested it several times, results much worse without those buffs, thats why x pouches in 1h, cause physically your character can open around 1600-1800 pouches in 1h.
    My 3rd last attempt, 1600 pouches in 1h: 16 crystals - 11 moonlight 5 starlight 0 sunlight.
    My 2nd last attempt, 1600 pouches in 1h: 16 crystals - 9 moonlight, 7 starlight, 0 sunlight.
    My last attempt, 1600 pouches in 1h: 16 crystals - 9 sunlight, 5 moonlight, 2 starlight.
    So yeah, last update increased sunlight chances, and its not rng, I got a guildmate also pursefreak, saying he was getting 0 sunlight crystals at that time.

the most I accumulated

Quote Originally Posted by Scapes View Post
    Maybe it's time to actually increase it now then? But then again, boxes are a much better alternative I guess.

I'm noticing a lot less from them, too. I've opened literally 400 in the past three days (two batches of 200) and I popped one of the loot increase candies each time.

Barely got anything. Only noteworthy things were maybe 3 sun crystals, 4 moon crystals, 2 star crystals and a single moonpoint. I used to get at least 2 or 3 crystals every 25-50 jesters I opened, and that was without a loot gain boost.

They've been nerfed, and it hasn't been announced.

Quote Originally Posted by kiukiu View Post
    Forum thread name is ninja nerfed, ofc you wouldnt admit that. 91k larceny, 1 month already, would have 140k larceny by now if not cap, I confirm they have been nerfed.

At head start it was ~1% per each crystal, so opening 100 statistically you would get 1 of each.
    Now its 1 crystal per 100, so 3 times lower. Though shards chance have been increased, comparing to head start chances.
    As someone with 91k larceny u should know the RNG of these bags is pretty big and that it is most likely the case they havn't been nerfed but that your rng just sucked.
    Fedoreo 50 Blighter Ollo

Quote Originally Posted by Jimdangle View Post
    As someone with 91k larceny u should know the RNG of these bags is pretty big and that it is most likely the case they havn't been nerfed but that your rng just sucked.
    So Mr Knight, EVERYONE's RNG sucks?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 17 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast