+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Perks of Joining a Guild

Perks of Joining a Guild

What will the perks be to join a guild? If there really aren't any then there is no point in me joining a guild until I finally feel like it right?

protection when doing trade runs. ability to share farms. there's quite a few i think.
    www.warriornation.net Warriornation is recruiting PVE/PVP/NA/EU traders and crafters

Oh also your guild can make houses, and together you all could pay taxes. Pretty useful if you don't want to pay rent and taxes for land (: However, this if your guild wants to.

You won't survive without a guild - literally.

So no stat bonuses? or bonus loot? or anything like that? I think I might stay a solo player for a while. Too many times have I joined a guild and all it comes down to is clocking in and listening to the boss order you around all day.

Well if you need bonus stats to have a reason to join a guild you're not the type of player a guild would want to have anyway. Sorry if that sounds harsh but a guild is more than just something to progress your character...

I understand what you mean, i guess its a whole once bitten twice shy ideal. Dont get me wrong ive been a part of a guild that was like family before but ive also been in an abusive guild family as well. I dont take bullying lightly.

Well thats a shame, usually guilds should do the exact opposite of that. Maybe just take your time searching for one? I've made good experiences in the past with just sticking to the guys you're playing with anyway

Perks just for joining a guild? Well, you can work together with like-minded people to achieve elements that couldn't be done solo or with disjointed groups of individuals. Like taking and holding a castle by yourself isn't really a thing.

Edit: Which means you'll potentially have more fun in a guild than just running around by yourself connecting with noone.

Rum, it sounds like you've just had a bad run of guilds. Not all of us are like that.

Usually, with a little research, you can find the right fit for your playstyle. It all depends on what you aim to accomplish and how you intend to play.

Most MMO's are social games, where sooner or later on your journey to end game, you'll need the resources and the cooperation of a group ... ie, dungeon runs, trade routes, land defense, etc;

Archeage will incorporate more systems and dynamics than most MMO's ever have. It might raise your gaming experience to find a group that plays the way you do. Not all guilds are hardcore or edgy and sit around and enforce a strict hierarchy of demands and orders. I would encourage you to get to know some folks, do some research and see if you can't find a group of people to compliment your time in Archeage instead of complicating it.

The 'buffs and rewards' can be endless really. In a guild that has a company of crafters, they will supply you with the armor, weapons and alchemy resources you might need to be better prepared for your roll in the community. The guild farmers will care for your animals and tend to your lands. The possibilities are endless.

It's all about how you want to play.

Good luck to you my friend
    P A R A D I G M
    Archeage Chapter Lead - TENACIOUS
    WEBSITE
    RECRUITMENT THREAD
    COMMUNITY CHARTER
    Hardcore at heart ... Casual by nature

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast