+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: <RNFC> Shipping and Freight Services Now Available!

Thing is tho, he didn't take them , he basically threw them out. Uprooting is Tue worst thing you van do in this game (aside from scamming friends or guildies) none benifits. Its one thing to try to steal the trees but uprooting has and prob will always get max sentance in court....cause its such a douchie thing to do. Id rather lose a trade ship then see someone uproot someone else's farm....so counterproductive

Well first off, again, they were public trees so there's no way to get crime points. Second off, you can get sapplings for uprooting trees.

Now is that something I would do? no. However, it's not something I'm going to boot a member out for doing when the trees were public and it was an illegal farm to start with.
    Give in to the darkness, plunge into the icy black waters and be reborn in the <Abyss>!
    <Abyss> is recruiting PvPers for naval combat, looting, and pillaging. In addition to PvP we do library, end-game PvE, crafting, etc. We have a lot of fun in Teamspeak and try not to take things too seriously while still accomplishing very ambitious goals.

Recruitment Thread: Here
    Facebook:facebook.ravyns.club

Are there a lot of members who still uproot?
    I remember it was quite a problem back in the day.

Pirates will be actively seeking your services. Free packs for days Mwhahahaha

grave digger post o.O

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2