xfire alientech1
    skype wnxbadboy3
    steam wnxbadboy3
    in game WNxArcticwolf

in game Lionss
    xfire wnxlions

in game Secondus

About Warrior Nation:

Originally founded in 1998, Warrior Nation is a multi-game clan that currently has over 1,200 members across more than 30 games and multiple platforms. We are planning to expand into ArcheAge, at release, and have high hopes of becoming one of the most successful clans in in the game. We accept users from across the world and have members hailing from every continent; even Antarctica! While our members are very diverse and speak multiple languages: our primary language for communication is English, so a working knowledge of the language is strongly advised.

Our core laws and values revolve around having respect for others, not cheating or hacking the game, and working together as part of a productive team to achieve our in-game goals. We support our in-game actions with our long-established and proven forum, our voice server, and our own game streaming support services.

Having a large, multi-game, clan also offers intrinsic benefits for networking with other players. Not only do we have many ArcheAge players but you'll find we have many people playing the other games you love also. Being a part of Warrior Nation gives you instant contacts within many current games, which saves you time finding new clans or guilds for each game you play and, therefore, releases more time for precious gaming!

Warrior Nation has a tested and established rank system, with already experienced leaders, which offers many levels and avenues for advancement for active and helpful members. You can read more about the many roles available to you on our website.

Goals:

Our main goals are to hold a clan castle and a player-made faction within the game. Though many clans will attempt to do the same, we believe that our size and resources give us an advantage over many other clans. If you'd like to share these goals and enjoy personal or clan advancement: then we're probably a good match!

Following from our core values: we strive to continue to be a pleasant community for our members and to provide a helpful and progressive environment from which you can best experience the game.

Requirements:

We welcome all active members and have preference for the ones that can attend our clan events, especially if we need to defend our claimed castle or faction holdings.
    A microphone or headset is greatly advantageous as it makes communication easier between members, especially when the game moves at a fast pace and typing becomes a distraction. At a minimum, you should be able to download, install, and listen to Mumble.
    Due to the nature of the game and our aforementioned goals: people who work well as part of a team are preferred. There will be many activities we take part in that will require good teamwork skills in order to succeed.
    We have a monthly activity check, which takes less than 10 seconds to complete, to ensure that we have space for new users. If a user fails to complete the check for three months in a row they risk discharge from the guild but are usually welcome to return when they're active again. We understand that real life comes first and won't put any undue demands on you or your time, though the more you can contribute to the clan: the more you'll get back.

Please see our website for more information but please also do make use of the contacts listed above before applying directly to the website so you can trial us first before making a forum account. Hope to see you in-game.

This is an awesome clan that I am reapplying to. my experiences before were awesome with a great group of people in the bad company section. Once you're in, you can also join a secondary section, so it's like you're in 2 clans at once!

I put in my application yesterday and listed you as recruiter (from reddit post). Hope to be a part of the nation again soon.

Thanks!

tremic i sent you a pm.
    www.warriornation.net Warriornation is recruiting PVE/PVP/NA/EU traders and crafters

This is a really good clan; its why my guild is allied with them.. they already have plans and goals set. Since these guys are my allies my Guild will give them support.

more information can be found in our section information topic http://warriornation.net/Forum/showthread.php?t=787167. if you want to know more. feel free to ask questions too.
    www.warriornation.net Warriornation is recruiting PVE/PVP/NA/EU traders and crafters

I joined that guild and i like it.
    The best choice
    I recommend it for everyone.

WE are recruiting EU and NA people.

Im very interested.. I might go red pirate but if I dont I need a hardcore active pvp guild.. do you consider this guild hardcore?
    Where you guys on uo? What shars

we do not plan to go to the pirate faction. but we are not an hard core pvp clan neither.

Hey, thanks for your link. I've heard of Warrior Nation. They are quite legendary among many games. I've applied there once before many years ago, but was unable to join. Bering apart of such an established and respected group would be great. I will apply today.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast