+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 15 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Men who roll female characters

Men who roll female characters

Just curious why since Iv noticed in my past few mmo's a lot of my guy friends roll females ingame. They say they rather stare at a female all day instead of a male. This confuses me a bit since Iv always seen the character I create as my avatar, the ingame representation of my real world self.

Am I wrong to assume then that men who roll females are generally disconnected from thier avatars...or is it something a bit more complex like wanting to take on the role of a woman, if only virtually?
    If Tyranny and Oppression come to this land, it will be in the guise of fighting a foreign enemy. James Madison

I do it for free stuff, so many thirsty virgins online who give me things because they think I'm a girl and I do things like <3 or ;p
    This is for all you thirsty fellows out there [Water]

Some like to play with barbies some dont :P
    FUtilez.com Do You Even RP? Futilez Customer Support

MMORPG=

Many
    Men
    Role
    Playing as
    Girls

Do you want to stare at a mans behind when he's bent over galloping on his mount ?
    If you do that's fine but it's not for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Morpayne View Post
    ... Iv always seen the character I create as my avatar, the ingame representation of my real world self...
    Err, then why are you playing a video game in a virtual world? Does your real self have a horse you can summon instantly and can you cast fireballs from your finger tips? No? Then you don't have an in-game representation of your real world self.

I have a single female toon, as you'll see in my Signature. It's just a character I play - and I make sure that people know I'm a guy.

Quote Originally Posted by keybaud View Post
    Err, then why are you playing a video game in a virtual world? Does your real self have a horse you can summon instantly and can you cast fireballs from your finger tips? No? Then you don't have an in-game representation of your real world self.
    Considering he created the character it would be his avatar; It's called a MMORPG for a reason.

I don't care what people play for what ever reasons...although I just can't stand the female characters in this game period. They are sooo stereotypically child like and girly. So anime-ish it's insulting.

I wanted to roll a character reminiscent of my all time favorite hero Xena warrior princess but the mannerisms of these female toons were too pathetic to do Xena any kind if justice. I always enjoy killing the female toons in pvp just cause they are soooo annoying.

Pimpin... that is all

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 15 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast