+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Gear Swapping?

Gear Swapping?

Anybody now if you can gear swap in this game, and if you can equip gear to quick slots for faster swapping?
    In the end it will not matter to us whether we wrote well or ill; whether we fought with flails or reeds. It will matter to us greatly on which side we fought. -GK Chesterton

You can drag gear onto your bars and click that button to equip that piece of gear. Not full sets though.

Quote Originally Posted by Joraiem View Post
    Anybody now if you can gear swap in this game, and if you can equip gear to quick slots for faster swapping?
    I see we got guy from Ragnarok. You can't change gear in fight, but you can put them in quick slots tray and change when you're out of fight

So no gear swapping in combat? Ah, well. I'll live.
    In the end it will not matter to us whether we wrote well or ill; whether we fought with flails or reeds. It will matter to us greatly on which side we fought. -GK Chesterton

i played the game but never used fast swapping but i think it would work
    | Youtube | Twitch | Need help? Wanna know something? Feel free to ask or drop a PM i do my best to help you out!

oh sry ^^ the question was answered my fault v.v
    | Youtube | Twitch | Need help? Wanna know something? Feel free to ask or drop a PM i do my best to help you out!

you can swap weapons and shield, i see a lot of experienced players using both 2H weapons and 1H+shield. you can swap to 2H to do your burst damage and go back to sword'n board after .

Quote Originally Posted by Brutus View Post
    you can swap weapons and shield, i see a lot of experienced players using both 2H weapons and 1H+shield. you can swap to 2H to do your burst damage and go back to sword'n board after .
    Ok, huzzah! Thanks, Brutus

U can swap between gears but there is a 2min cd (for weapons anyway) during combat . u can swap out ur dagger and shield for a 2handed sword but have to wait 2mins to swap back if u are still in combat.
    Krogger - lvl 50
    Leader of Wicked
    www.wickedonline.net
    Guild thread here

I have seen magic/combat class so yea after they finish casting their range magic they swap to using 2h sword

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast