+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: FoE and LoTD

FoE

Thanks for the fun boys.

Again, i haven't blamed anyone or anything. I simply made a comment that siege mechanics need tweaking. Disagree? Cool!

No need to nitpick my statements, they mean what i said they mean, nothing else.
    Warlord
    Lords of the Dead
    www.lotd.org

they dont need tweaking u were running ♥♥♥♥ty specs that are no good for seiges
    absinthe
    OUTCRY
    abolisher master race

:^)

Quote Originally Posted by Kaus View Post
    To be fair, castles have flipped through all versions of this game, we all need practice, but dont cop out and blaime mechanics.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sephyz View Post
    we can all agree on that yes, but can we also agree that even with more tanks than most other sieges we've seen walls were destroyed, casltes were taken.

If you are going to solely blame mechanics and not execution (Information that you should of had prior to siege) you probably aren't going to win a castle. Or why even attempt int he first place?
    I don't think anyone blamed mechanics. This server has 4 well prepared and well geared groups holding castles.

The loss in NA that I saw was a guild which fell apart and was easy to take down.

I haven't seen the Europe one.

But, being on a tank which was stayed up for maybe a total of 12 seconds with people on the walls and the cannons on the castle wall was a little ridiculous. This was during the first 20 minutes.

It's going to be tough to take a castle on this server.

Tbh they could have had us. We learned some things from this which we will apply in the next siege(s). I'm glad it was FoE that came up against us; made the siege more fun actually having a challenge

My wish is that one day 280people will participate in a siege every weekend.

Linkthehobo sell us your land

I shall forever live on the doorstep of your castle.

link pls

/10char

FS,

You guys planned and prepared as best anyone could, and you can tell FoE and LotD did the same. Great fights and I think everyone learned that if two forces are equally matched, the advantage goes to the defender, as it should. I think this siege cleared up any questions people had about the viability of taking a castle against a competent defense, and sadly I doubt we see any serious attempts in the future.

Outcry/TT6.... I hope you put this on loop

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ednKK8GlvwI
    Lords of the Dead

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast