+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Super Excited

Wink Super Excited

My name is Timmy just wanted to say hi. My brother has been playing the alpha and he told me its his new favorite game, I know what that means so I'm excited for its release. He hasn't had a favorite game since you could plug sonic 3 into sonic and knuckles lol. I would like to get involved into the alpha or at least the beta. I've been runnin' side by side with my brother for a long time now since I was given an unplugged controller to feel like I was playing. AAANNNDDD he said I can tell you I'm the only thing this game is missing lol.

Hello and welcome to the forum :3
    Sky above me, Earth below me, Fire within me

Shatigon West: Monoceros Eanna East: Nutellaqueen

You seem like a young one :P which is fine! I wish you luck with the game my friend, if you need any assistance I'll give my best effort to help you

hi Timmy, even though i havent got much play time on record for this game, im in alpha and from what i have played it really is a nice looking game. hope you enjoy it as we all are.

Heya and welcome to the forums

Hey there and welcome to the community. I'm certain you'll find something to enjoy in AA!
    Exiled
    Join Us!
    Keegan - Exiled

It's TimE... Hey guys thanks for the support. I logged in this morning and realized I hadn't verified through email so I lost the old name but it's me. Not exactly sure why my name was still taken unless there was a problem or someone snagged it in 12 hours. I like the one I got now though. I skimmed over the forums a little when I signed up yesterday and I cant wait to be a part in corrupting our community and making a much less safer place to lug your important stuff around in XD. I realize it has what sounds to me like a zone style pvp and its not usually my thing but I kinda like the sound of the diversity it can bring. And honestly so many good reviews I don't even think it'll matter after all fun gameplay, plenty of stuff to do and an interactive community is what really makes a game. I signed up for the beta yesterday so I hope our blades meet soon and I can use your stuff to see what this game has to offer lol.

Hello and welcome to the community and forum !!
    Narcise
    Kadum
    ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★
    ★★Look How The Stars Shine For You★★
    ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

Cool

thank you I look forward to playing with you guys

Hello and welcome!

Glad you joined the community and forum!
    ||Meow! Nya~Nya~Nya!
    Hi WarriorPoets is recruiting for AAU! | Wynn | East
    Who seeks shall find.

+ Reply to Thread