+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: How do I access live support?

How do I access live support?

I can't figure out how to get onto the live support chat anymore. Did they remove it?

2.   Click here to go to the next Archeage Team post in this thread.   #2
    It can be accessed during live chat hours via our Support Center: http://support.trionworlds.com

Live chat hours are 6:00 AM PST to 5:00 PM PST.
    [ @Scapes | Dev Tracker | Server Status | Latest News | FAQ | Need Help? ]
    [ "Nothing reveals humanity so well as the games it plays." ]

Quote Originally Posted by Scapes View Post
    Live chat can be accessed via our Support Center: http://support.trionworlds.com
    Where do I click on that page? I don't see live chat anywhere on there.

Same it doesn't seem to exist atm, I've been getting 2016 since Monday Aussie time and I have heard nothing. Plus they block you from their whole site so you have to find a different Internet connection just to ask for help

Quote Originally Posted by Scapes View Post
    It can be accessed during live chat hours via our Support Center: http://support.trionworlds.com

Live chat hours are 6:00 AM PST to 5:00 PM PST.
    With the update to glyph that happened a few days ago the live chat button was removed.

the live chat that does exist at the bottom right is "trion worlds" live chat, they have nothing to do with archeage but only deal with matters that revolve around the customer service side of the company itself. As I was told by another customer representative when dealing with my own archeage account.

Paladin
    "That One Healer."
    Aranzeb[RETIRED-West]
    Proud Furry/Brony. Always up to chat - Mail me/PM for skype/etc. :3

Quote Originally Posted by Kixxie View Post
    With the update to glyph that happened a few days ago the live chat button was removed.

the live chat that does exist at the bottom right is "trion worlds" live chat, they have nothing to do with archeage but only deal with matters that revolve around the customer service side of the company itself. As I was told by another customer representative when dealing with my own archeage account.
    So basically Trion is dumping customer service or what? I'm just confused here. Also for the little box at the bottom left for the "live support" to pop up you have to have adblocker off.

7.   Click here to go to the next Archeage Team post in this thread.   #7
    Just to clear up any confusion, Live Chat is still available for players, but the chat window is only visible during the hours that live chat is open. During those hours, going to our support site you will see a window in the bottom of your screen to start a live chat.

Outside of those hours you can access the support site, browse help articles, and submit an email ticket.

Hi
    I have big problem with archeage failer notice "Failed to load framework dll, check your version " can you help?

9.   Click here to go to the next Archeage Team post in this thread.   #9
    Quote Originally Posted by driner View Post
    Hi
    I have big problem with archeage failer notice "Failed to load framework dll, check your version " can you help?
    Sure. Perform these steps. Post in that thread if you continue to have issues, as that issue is not related to this thread.

Thanks!

great glyph downloaded the game and new problem "Failed to load the game dll"ah

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast