+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: How do I access live support?

hi i Failed to load the game dll and this post not helping Perform these steps.

Quote Originally Posted by Scapes View Post
    It can be accessed during live chat hours via our Support Center: http://support.trionworlds.com

Live chat hours are 6:00 AM PST to 5:00 PM PST.
    I have a problem about payment method I add my master card before same information with my other account without error now I get this error ALL information is wrong or empty how is that posible IAM fill them all no any empty information I write all adres card number everything ı write system not helping why we just can buy without method you sir don want to sell us the patron status mountly ?

Account Mail: adminslayer@gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by Fasti View Post
    Just to clear up any confusion, Live Chat is still available for players, but the chat window is only visible during the hours that live chat is open. During those hours, going to our support site you will see a window in the bottom of your screen to start a live chat.

Outside of those hours you can access the support site, browse help articles, and submit an email ticket.
    It's around 9am PST and I am not seeing any live support button in the website linked earlier.

Hello there, here i long time i dont log in ArcheAge... and now im back with my friends, but when i log i realize i lost almost all my stuffs... last time i log i remember i was with all stuff in my mail, but i cant recived right there cus my inventory is full! i think email expired or something like that, can u help me admin?

i play in Janudar harani faction, name : Gy

i already see the live chat! soz for this.

I want to clarify if you are signed into your account then go to the support page, because it's not the same people (AA only vs trion worlds as a whole) -- you have to sign in AGAIN at the upper right to see your chat window.

Basically, you open live support chat, wait ~2 hours for a copy/pasted response that doesn't actually help or support your issue in any way. Live support might even ask you to submit a support request / support ticket, thereby making the whole live support chat pretty much pointless. Then, once you've submitted your support request/ticket, you get to wait another ~5 days for another copy/pasted response that's not even related to your issue. Eventually, you will wonder if anyone even read your support request, or if they only glanced over the title and then copy/pasted what they thought to be a relevant response. Such is the current support state of the game. Good luck trying to get your issues resolved. :-)
    ArcheMaster Thang
    on Shatigon (EU)

live support

i don't see live support even though i am during the "working hours"

9.   Click here to go to the next Archeage Team post in this thread.   #19
    Quote Originally Posted by eviion View Post
    i don't see live support even though i am during the "working hours"
    Hey there! I'm afraid our Live Chat service was recently disabled. However, if you submit a support ticket our CS team would be happy to review it for you!
    Need help? Contact our Customer Support team here!

Trion Worlds Support Center
    @TrionHelp
    facebook.com/TrionHelp

How long does this process usually take? When having login issues and not being able to use Glyph at all, players are losing not only the game time they paid for (especially when you have multiple subs), they are also losing in game resources and missing out on event and daily events/activities, all which have an impact. I have submitted a ticket, but nothing yet. Seems longer than it should be. I never even received an acknowledgement that my ticket was received.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast