+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: How do I access live support?

Nvm... was already answered lol

I'd also like to know how long it takes. Account page shows i have 95 of patron time left, yet in game, patron is gone. My land is in danger of course (i have total of 4 plots across 2 characters). Game won't allow me to make tax certificates for either character. There are full chests on all the plots. So, i would really like to know now that you've cancelled live chat ...
    how long until i hear from you guys. If i have to keep checking customer support page myself, that is really AWFUL customer service.
    I need this resolved soonest.
    -=For the strength of the Pack is the Wolf and the strength of the Wolf is the Pack.=- Lucius Server

3.   Click here to go to the next Archeage Team post in this thread.   #23
    Quote Originally Posted by Sintima View Post
    I'd also like to know how long it takes. Account page shows i have 95 of patron time left, yet in game, patron is gone. My land is in danger of course (i have total of 4 plots across 2 characters). Game won't allow me to make tax certificates for either character. There are full chests on all the plots. So, i would really like to know now that you've cancelled live chat ...
    how long until i hear from you guys. If i have to keep checking customer support page myself, that is really AWFUL customer service.
    I need this resolved soonest.
    Hey there! Our team will take a look at this as soon as they can. When they reply, an email will be sent to the address associated with your account.
    Need help? Contact our Customer Support team here!

Trion Worlds Support Center
    @TrionHelp
    facebook.com/TrionHelp

I'm having an Issue with Trion worlds double charging my card on file, the first few purchases were fine, but as I began to spend more money with Trion Worlds, every purchase is has been / being flagged as suspicious... In the process, Once I click "purchase" Trion holds 49.99 on my card, puts the purchase "under review", and after review I am charged the 49.99 while placing a duplicate 49.99 on hold. So buying a 5 apex pack is holding $99.98 on my card. I've put it a ticket days ago but no response. Is this normal? or is it because Trion is flagging my purchases as suspicious they're holding a duplicate amount? I find it ironic that me spending money with a company is "suspicious" and in return I'm experiencing suspicious activities from the company.

Romes - Salphira - NA

ty for the time.

5.   Click here to go to the next Archeage Team post in this thread.   #25
    Quote Originally Posted by Romes View Post
    I'm having an Issue with Trion worlds double charging my card on file, the first few purchases were fine, but as I began to spend more money with Trion Worlds, every purchase is has been / being flagged as suspicious... In the process, Once I click "purchase" Trion holds 49.99 on my card, puts the purchase "under review", and after review I am charged the 49.99 while placing a duplicate 49.99 on hold. So buying a 5 apex pack is holding $99.98 on my card. I've put it a ticket days ago but no response. Is this normal? or is it because Trion is flagging my purchases as suspicious they're holding a duplicate amount? I find it ironic that me spending money with a company is "suspicious" and in return I'm experiencing suspicious activities from the company.

Romes - Salphira - NA

ty for the time.
    Hey there! This is the normal order review process we have, and it's intended to prevent fraudulent purchases. I looked at your account, and it appears the purchases that were flagged for review have been approved. Sorry for the confusion!

@TrionHelp
    facebook.com/TrionHelp

Quote Originally Posted by ZamboniChaos View Post
    Hey there! This is the normal order review process we have, and it's intended to prevent fraudulent purchases. I looked at your account, and it appears the purchases that were flagged for review have been approved. Sorry for the confusion!

Thank you for your quick reply!
    Yes all of my purchases have went though after being reviewed, but the question I have is in the actual process of reviewing, because when I purchase something from Trion, the amount of the purchase is held on my card, and after the review is complete the same amount is being held again, so in the store it shows the one purchase, but on my card its showing 2 purchases of the same amount? Is this normal?

Will the duplicate charge showing on my card just fall off after a few days?

7.   Click here to go to the next Archeage Team post in this thread.   #27
    Thank you for your quick reply!
    Yes all of my purchases have went though after being reviewed, but the question I have is in the actual process of reviewing, because when I purchase something from Trion, the amount of the purchase is held on my card, and after the review is complete the same amount is being held again, so in the store it shows the one purchase, but on my card its showing 2 purchases of the same amount? Is this normal?

Will the duplicate charge showing on my card just fall off after a few days?
    The review process should not cause you to be charged twice. If for some reason this does happen, our CS team would be happy to help clear that up.

@TrionHelp
    facebook.com/TrionHelp

The review process should not cause you to be charged twice. If for some reason this does happen, our CS team would be happy to help clear that up.
    It is indeed charging me twice for anything that goes under review, on my card there are 2 separate transaction ID's for the same purchase. This does not happen when they do not go under review, I'm in the process of contacting my card company now to see if there is anything I can do to clear this up, going forward with Trion, is there anything I can do to make a $49.99 purchase not go under review? to avoid this issue that is currently present?

There is about $200-$250 in limbo due to this.

9.   This is the last Archeage Team post in this thread.   #29
    It is indeed charging me twice for anything that goes under review, on my card there are 2 separate transaction ID's for the same purchase. This does not happen when they do not go under review, I'm in the process of contacting my card company now to see if there is anything I can do to clear this up, going forward with Trion, is there anything I can do to make a $49.99 purchase not go under review? to avoid this issue that is currently present?

There is about $200-$250 in limbo due to this.
    I can't provide you with any information that might allow for the circumvention of fraud detection. However, as you mentioned those charges should fall off after a few days since the only purchases that go through are the ones that are approved.

@TrionHelp
    facebook.com/TrionHelp

I can't provide you with any information that might allow for the circumvention of fraud detection. However, as you mentioned those charges should fall off after a few days since the only purchases that go through are the ones that are approved.
    Thank you for your time again, and no I wasn't looking to bypass it, just didn't know if this will be a constant thing in the future, or if things will start to clear after there is a pattern of purchases established with Trion.

Thanks again and have a wonderful day!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast