+ Reply to Thread
Page 91 of 92 FirstFirst ... 41 81 89 90 91 92 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: Purchase Assistance - Can't add payment method - "We are unable to complete your purchase" Error

Thank you for contacting us!

Your request (1498784) has been received and will be reviewed by our support staff.

Please note:
    For more efficient processing of your ticket, please reply to this email, rather than opening a new ticket.

Hello,

I bought the ArcheAge: Unchained - Garden of the Gods Silver Edition Bundle Pack for 29.99 EUR via Paypal One-Payment. Paypal payed money from my credit card to Gamigo, but they didn't charge it. Can you help me please?

Thanks!

Ticket in support REQUEST #1510067

I'm trying to buy the DLC with 3 accounts for New Fresh Start and I'm not allowed due to the country isn't the same as the billing address, can you please read it out and help me? thank.
    Ticket number #1511756
    Ticket number #1511759

I can't buy any June pack in game is that normal? It say failed each time... But I'm able to buy other stuff in Market Place just not those June packs...

Hello,

Request 1503367,

can not purchase Garden for few weeks already. However I was doing purchases before, but now you blocked everything. Fix it, please, I want to start playing Garden together with other people. Thanks!

Hello, can you please change the address of this two accounts, I send two mails in order to be able to buy the DLC, since they say my payment method isn't the same as account address

Hello.

Yesterday morning I tried purchasing Archeage Unchained on my main Glyph account. However after hitting complete purchase I was met with the "Unable to complete purchase" message. I tried purchasing it again this afternoon but had the same issue. I'm not sure what the problem is. I submitted a ticket yesterday morning and am awaiting a response. I'd really like to play the game and am currently very disappointed.
    REQUEST #1523259

Hello.

Ive been having few issues regarding my Patron, i wrote a ticket explaining the issues and its been 12 days since, and the issues are still there, pls help me here.

1. I purchased the one month subscription but have no ingame Patron buff, theres still 20 days subscription remaining but as it seems theyll go to waste..

2. I purchased two APEX from Glyph store but didnt get them ingame.

3. I bought two APEX ingame and now have credits ingame but they dont apear in Glyph store page of account menagment.

I dont know what the reason for this issue is but the game is unplayable for me without Patron, and as i said its been 12 days since i wrote the ticket.. pls help me

REQUEST (1523695)

Ticket: 1525741 Unable to complete your purchase!
    Please help me!

Unable to complete your purchase!

I'm trying to buy game acess and expansion but apear this message "Unable to complete your purchase!"
    Help me plssss
    request number 1525904

+ Reply to Thread
Page 91 of 92 FirstFirst ... 41 81 89 90 91 92 LastLast