+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 68 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: Purchase Assistance - Can't add payment method - "We are unable to complete your purchase" Error

1.   Click here to go to the next Archeage Team post in this thread.   #1

Purchase Assistance - Can't add payment method - "We are unable to complete your purchase" Error

Greetings Adventurers!

From time to time, players will run into an issue preventing them from adding a payment method, or completing a purchase. If you run into any of these problems, please submit a help ticket. Our support team will work with you to get this fixed up as soon as possible.

You can also post your ticket number in this thread, and we will come through to clear out the tickets at every opportunity.

There are some errors we can fix very easily, while other errors may require additional information. In some cases, the error is not one we can fix and we will ask you to try a different payment method.

If you get an email that your purchase is "Under Review" this means that someone on the GM team is going through to clear the error for you, so you won't have to place it again. This process can take up to 24 hours, but is usually much faster. If you receive that message, no further action is needed from you.

At the end of the review, if your purchase is declined, check the information on your account, and payment method, to make sure it is accurate. If you are unable to complete a purchase with one payment method, please try another, such as PayPal or a prepaid Gift Card, if possible.

Check out our support site for more information on specific purchase errors.

Thanks very much!

Im getting the error " We are very sorry, but we were not able to approve your recent purchase order: (216203484)." Received this error multiple times. I've submitted a ticket almost a week ago and still haven't heard from support.
    This was my latest ticket. (6269)
    Any help would be appreciated. I was trying to buy the $20 credit pack. I can purchase patron subscription with no problems.

Unable to complete purchase on Glyph online store

Unable to add payment methods

Charged twice

I recently bought 100$ worth of the credits and it charged me twice and gave me double the credits. I only want the 100$ worth and i want a refund on the other 100$. Whats the fastest way to do this so i dont have to wait a month for my money?

Can't purchase.

7.   Click here to go to the next Archeage Team post in this thread.   #7
    Quote Originally Posted by N1ky View Post

Unable to complete purchase on Glyph online store
    Hi N1ky, can you update your ticket to include any sort of error you are seeing?

Quote Originally Posted by CDT221 View Post
    Unable to add payment methods

Can you sign out of your Glyph account on the site for me? Stay signed out for at least 20 minutes, then sign in again using a different web browser than you normally use. You should be able to add your payment method at that point. Sorry for the trouble!

Quote Originally Posted by barjin View Post
    I recently bought 100$ worth of the credits and it charged me twice and gave me double the credits. I only want the 100$ worth and i want a refund on the other 100$. Whats the fastest way to do this so i dont have to wait a month for my money?
    Go ahead and check your ticket for an update. You should be all set now.

hi i deleted my payment method hoping that maybe once i added it again i could make a puchase.
    but now i cant even add a new payment method.....
    ticket numbers are : 10442, being the ticket for being unable to make a purchase; and 13272 : being the ticket for being unable to add a new payment method

9.   Click here to go to the next Archeage Team post in this thread.   #9
    Quote Originally Posted by BitterChaos View Post
    hi i deleted my payment method hoping that maybe once i added it again i could make a puchase.
    but now i cant even add a new payment method.....
    ticket numbers are : 10442, being the ticket for being unable to make a purchase; and 13272 : being the ticket for being unable to add a new payment method
    Make sure to sign out of your account on the site for at least 15 minutes, but when you sign in to add a payment method, do so using another browser, if you don't mind.

Thanks!

Unable to purchase credits to renew patron on Archeage

Unable to complete your purchase!
    We're really sorry about this, but we're not able to complete your order right now. This can happen for a number of reasons, and there may be some things you can do to help.
    Why did this happen and what can I do about it?

We take security around our customers' accounts very seriously. This order might have raised one of our security flags that you can clear by filing a Purchase Support Ticket. We'll have someone look into the order on our side, and once we're sure it's really you, we'll be able to get you all set!
    If your account was compromised in the past, it may have a past block on it. You can also get in touch with us here, and we'll be happy to get you back on your feet again quickly.
    The bank or service that issued this payment method may have blocked this order. You may want to get in touch with the payment provider and make sure the order can go through on their side.
    You may want to try a different payment method entirely.
    You may also want to try again tomorrow. Sometimes when people order too much, too fast, the billing services may interpret an order as attempted fraud. If this is how you normally order or plan to in the future, you can also get in touch with us here. We can verify it's really you, fix you up for this order, and make sure you don't get blocked in the future.

We really wish that there was no need for any of this. We'd love nothing more than to make sure your order gets into your hands as soon as possible. And we thank you very much for your patience!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 68 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast