+ Reply to Thread
Page 80 of 92 FirstFirst ... 30 70 78 79 80 81 82 90 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: Purchase Assistance - Can't add payment method - "We are unable to complete your purchase" Error

I am unable to purchase a patron subscription or credits as I need to verifiy my country or addres. However, there are no such options on account management.
    ticket number :1221370

I was able to buy patron yesterday. A few minutes after buying patron, I tried to buy the 15-day credit package. You said "Unable to complete purchase". I then called my bank and found out I had a block. I removed the block the next day, and tried again. You still say "Unable to complete purchase". I'm a new player, and I'd like to try stuff out to fully evaluate this game. So please remove the block on your end. Thanx.
    Request #1226454

I found, by myself, that if your email becomes "Unverified" nothing will correctly charge. All orders, even credits fail. Make sure you have a verified email before transacting in the store.

waiting close to 2 weeks for a fix, still not fixed. ticket number 1230740

ps:i also dident receive the welcoming hiram free thing

"We are unable to complete your purchase" Error
    Ticket number 1240105

Same... can't use my credit card for payment.... so now I trying using PayPal and it seams the *country* associated with PayPal and Glyph are different which is funny since I live at same address for pass 22 years, heh. Anyways yes I tried different browser but it seams like you setup is very un-friendly for non-US players so it seams.

Ahh well, can my country code get FIXED ASAP so I can at least use PayPal?
    Ticket: #1240433

Thank you, cheers.

Update:

It's fixed now so thank you.
    Server: Melisara
    Name: Megadone[East] / Nonnus[West]

Class: Will be all

money gone?

whilst purchasing [5]apex pack I had a message that it was unsuccesful so i retried and I had the same issue, so I look at my paypal and the money is gone not once but twice I only wanted 1 [5]apex pack and a refund on the other.

Ive already applied for a support ticket but no replies so far.

Ticket: #1242154

1239448 can not buy

mein Patron läuft in ein paar tagen ab und ich kann keine credits kaufen!!!!!!!
    auf mein ticket 1239448 reagiert auch keine sau !!!!!!!
    so wollen sie Spieler bekommen und halten ?
    ich spiele seit dem Orchidna Server also ca 5 jahre sowas hab ich noch nicht erlebt.
    wenn ich so arbeiten würde währe ich meinen Job los die würden mich schneller feuern als ich pap sagen kann

my patron expires in a few days and I can not buy credits !!!!!!!
    on my ticket 1239448 also no on reacts !!!!!!!
    so they want to get players and hold?
    I play since the Orchidna server so about 5 years something I have not experienced.
    If I worked like that in my job, I would be faster kicked as i can say fu...

tomorrow i have my last patronday and noone react to my tiket Nothing happens
    poor realy poor

+ Reply to Thread
Page 80 of 92 FirstFirst ... 30 70 78 79 80 81 82 90 ... LastLast