+ Reply to Thread
Page 89 of 92 FirstFirst ... 39 79 87 88 89 90 91 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: Purchase Assistance - Can't add payment method - "We are unable to complete your purchase" Error

1320999 1339126
    hallo i wait over 2 month i dont try to buy any credits becouse i dont get my credits from last time its over 120 euro give me My fxxxxxx money back SCamers

Archeage
    Server:Jakar
    Char: Xegony
    2.char Eyia, 3.char Dione

#1396147 ticket : Your request (1396147) has been received and will be reviewed by our support staff.
    that was 14/1

...please take my money!! so i can keep my house....?

Patron not working

this is reply to my request 1398038 placed on the 16 January.
    the patron subscription history shows ive paid on the 11 January for three months but cant see the transaction on my credit card. I also paid on my account a 30 day subscription which went through and I received a email confirmation of payment on the 24 January which also did not allow Patron.
    Please fix my patron this has been very upsetting I stand to loose my buildings.

Hello, I want to buy 3K credits in ArcheAge Unchained pairs via steam payment, but when I try to buy after authorization I get the error "can't complete your purchase".
    The ID of the ticket in the support - 1409950

so I tried using my card at first then I tried PayPal then tried my friend's card and also his PayPal and keep getting this same We are unable to complete your purchase" Error. this is my ticket #1411504, I'm trying to but the silver pack of archeage unchained.

Hi, I want to buy AAU but I can't by CC (get internal error, or nothing happens), and even paypal with active credit card doesn't work (says some error happened, issue a ticket)

Here is my ticket ID: 1423669

Quote Originally Posted by rexiyah View Post
    Hi, I want to buy AAU but I can't by CC (get internal error, or nothing happens), and even paypal with active credit card doesn't work (says some error happened, issue a ticket)

Here is my ticket ID: 1423669
    I got a generic response... which give me payment options that I can't even use as they are not in my country. Can someone please help by actually reading and interracting with my messages?

Thanks!

I wrote a support ticket about the Valentines image items where I had more credits needed to purchase them but it kept not letting me buy the heart shield

I was responded to with disreguard after 3 weeks stating "ShazThursday at 05:39
    Hello,

Thank you for contacting us. We apologise for the long wait on your request!

Due to the amount of time that has passed, we would like to ask if this ticket is still up to date?

Kind Regards,
    Shaz"

I am a returning player... or maybe I will depending on how this is resolved, and this kind of blow off is very detouring to anyone wanting to play especially when you have had friends with the same treatment. I decided to give it a chance anyways and then attempted to buy a costume thanks to credits given to me by family and when I went to purchase the Doctor Heal Good Costume... I open to find a Lotusmist costume, which I already have. So I attached this issue to the open ticket and become more alerted to being blown off when this is the response I get:
    "ShazToday at 03:58
    Hello,

Thank you for the report regarding the Blossom Bulwark.

Please be sure to post future reports in our forums. These can be found by following the link below:
    http://forums.archeagegame.com/forum...hp?48-Hospital

Note that you will not hear directly back regarding any suggestion or bug, but keep an eye on our forums as all changes will be included in the patch notes.

Sincerely,
    Shaz"

This seriously feels like s brush off unless the issues are resolved here. I have invested nearly 7 years into the game and this seems to be a decline in customer service... less this is the new way of handling things. So I am willing to roll the dice and hopefully the customer support RNG will pay off and the issue WILL be addressed.
    ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ ♥♥♥♥♥
    Mkay, bubbye
    XOXO
    Krystal
    ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ ♥♥♥♥♥

Glyph ticket id's: 1428781 & 1427840

6 days later and still no response.

6 days only?

Some people are waiting since months and still no answer.

But don't worry when you'll reach about 3 weeks, you will give up and play another game lol

+ Reply to Thread
Page 89 of 92 FirstFirst ... 39 79 87 88 89 90 91 ... LastLast