+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 66 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: Purchase Assistance - Can't add payment method - "We are unable to complete your purchase" Error

i just tried to buy apex and i got purchase under review response. What is this i have been buying apex for the longest time and suddenly this happens. What does this mean? Will i be charged with no warning randomly when i least expect it or will this be resolved in the matter of hours?

2.   Click here to go to the next Archeage Team post in this thread.   #22
    ArcheAge Team
    Quote Originally Posted by KatyaTsoni View Post
    i just tried to buy apex and i got purchase under review response. What is this i have been buying apex for the longest time and suddenly this happens. What does this mean? Will i be charged with no warning randomly when i least expect it or will this be resolved in the matter of hours?
    These are usually processed within a matter of hours, but can take up to 24 hours. You should receive an email updating you on the status of your purchase after it has been reviewed.

So erm, 2 days ago I tried to purchase two Apex's but to no avail, i was just met with the message "unable to complete your purchase order", have been trying ever since to buy it both with PayPal and my card. Both do not work and PayPal is met with an error saying "error processing your payment"
    And now I cant even put down my credit card details as I deleted it and tried to re add it back to see if it would work. When I try to now enter my card details and press save payment method it freezes for a second and then sends me back to an empty payment method page with all the boxes Unfilled
    Please help

4.   Click here to go to the next Archeage Team post in this thread.   #24
    You should be able to complete your purchase in about twenty minutes. Thanks!

I've been told that purchase was being reviewed... this was 36 hours ago and still no credits. Order number 217895991. Please take my money and give credits please

Request #16872

Been getting 'Unable to complete your purchase' since the 19th then now just a few mins ago I tried to just update my payment method through paypal since my Patron ended. Now I can't even register a payment method, it just keeps saying 'Error processing your payment.' I bought Patron, credits, and Apex in the past but now just can't do anything.

7.   Click here to go to the next Archeage Team post in this thread.   #27
    ArcheAge Team
    Sarfist, please go ahead and submit a ticket so we can look further into this for you.

ZeroEiyuu, you should have an update to your ticket!

Thank you GM Hummingbird, though things still appear to be the same... Must be on my part but I still don't know what to do. Replied and updated the ticket though.

MY request number is 19345. I tried to buy a patron but failed at the Choosing Payment Method. When I have filled in all necessary information, the website processed, and then just stopped there, with all blank boxes, as if I had never filled them in. My card is 100% active and has no problem. So can you help me asap? Thank you very much for your help

10.   Click here to go to the next Archeage Team post in this thread.   #30
    Hey folks,

Make sure to sign out of your Glyph account on the site and stay signed out for 20 minutes. After that restart your browser, sign in, and add your payment method/try your purchase again. Thanks for your patience!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 66 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 ... LastLast