+ Reply to Thread
Page 39 of 90 FirstFirst ... 29 37 38 39 40 41 49 89 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: Purchase Assistance - Can't add payment method - "We are unable to complete your purchase" Error

Ticket (179922) & ( #180165)
    Unable to buy 20 euros credit pack, or a Patron subscription
    Im trying with both PayPal and my card, both methods used in the past to buy Patron and the Founder pack, now Im getting the "Unable to complete your purchase!" message
    Submited a ticket, but Im posting here in hopes to get it sorted out faster as I cant pay my taxes and I'll probs lose my house and farms :P

Tried live support, most uselles customer support I've ever interacted with.
    Really surprised to see that Trion doesnt want my money
    Icy
    Alexander

SpellSinger

Dahuta ,Savage,Saint Domingue
    Taris,OverweightGangstas

Guides, PvP clips and Giveaways :
    www.youtube.com/icyzinhd

request (179420)

Dang, scary to see all this.
    New player to the game (a free to play) and all these hits for payment issues.

Im here because i'm having a similar issue. Money Held in my account from Trion, but no ones taking it and providing me with the product i'm attempting to purchase. Theres been no activity or word on the ticket i've submitted.

I'm very disappointed that i feel the need to post on this thread to give the company my money. I at least see some one is actively on these cases here attempting to resolve issues. Give that person(s) a raise .

Alternately address your customer support and experience. This is my last effort for a resolution. I'll kick this game to the dirt and move on.

Request #177360

Can you please tell me what is going on with my sub?
    It is paid for,I got a receipt for it,but it does not appear on my account info in Glyph.
    More details in the ticket.

Initially unable to purchase anything. Then unable to add any new payment methods.

# 175950

Tried and saving payment method still not working.

~ Edit ~
    Problem has been solved, thank you.

# 182518
    same problem as above trying to add paypal or mastercard . both not working for no reason ( at least its not giving me a reason )

edit : problem solved . thank you

Quote Originally Posted by fisherking View Post
    Dang, scary to see all this.
    New player to the game (a free to play) and all these hits for payment issues.

Im here because i'm having a similar issue. Money Held in my account from Trion, but no ones taking it and providing me with the product i'm attempting to purchase. Theres been no activity or word on the ticket i've submitted.

I'm very disappointed that i feel the need to post on this thread to give the company my money. I at least see some one is actively on these cases here attempting to resolve issues. Give that person(s) a raise .

Alternately address your customer support and experience. This is my last effort for a resolution. I'll kick this game to the dirt and move on.
    First response i've gotten on the matter in 6 days. Sadly its completely Generic as if my ticket wasn't read at all.
    I'll take it as a semi positive step in the right direction.

May 24, 10:06

Hello,

Thank you for contacting us regarding your recent purchase attempt. I apologize that an error kept it from processing successfully. This can be caused by one of these issues:

1.) Check your payment method to make sure your credit card expiration date is correct and country of residence match the billing address for your credit card.
    2.) Try removing your saved payment method and adding it again. Make sure if you are adding a credit card that you enter the correct card verification code (CVV)
    3.) If you use a prepaid credit card, register it online prior to use. If no postal code or cardholder name is available, the payment will not complete. Contact the card issuer for assistance.
    4.) Try using a different payment method for your order, or simply come back and try to place your order again later after some time has passed.
    5.) Make sure you have sufficient funds on your credit card or paypal account.
    6.) Your bank may have restricted access to your card for security reasons. Contact your credit card or bank to make sure they don't have fraud preventions blocking your order attempt.

If none of these steps work you will need try a different payment method or contact your bank for further assistance.

Of course, if you have any additional questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to let us know. Thank you for your continued support of Trion Worlds and for playing ArcheAge.

Your reference number for this ticket is 179420.

Sincerely,

GM (ill be nice)

Trion Worlds Inc

REQUEST #186753

Please fix the error and give me the $5 credits i bought via MOL points. I got the unable to purchase error but still they deducted my MOLpoints worth $5. Please give me the credits i bought.

Got the same issue again

ticket no = # 183397

i waiting 5 days my ticket answer.. where 20$ lost my money . they dont send me relpy.. i m aggrieved.
    plz help me

+ Reply to Thread
Page 39 of 90 FirstFirst ... 29 37 38 39 40 41 49 89 ... LastLast