+ Reply to Thread
Page 65 of 66 FirstFirst ... 15 55 63 64 65 66 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: Purchase Assistance - Can't add payment method - "We are unable to complete your purchase" Error

URRGGHHHH I am so FRUSTRATED.. For months now i've used the same debit card to purchase credits and now all of a sudden it won't work? I called my bank they said the issue is 'merchant side' .. Well 'merchant' what is your issue now? How are you going to fix this?? I've been encountering this error for a week. I tried another card.. same thing.. I tried amazon.. same thing.. I tried paypal.. same thing.. FIX THIS. I do not want to lose my farms (Stellar, Solar and Lunar) or my Treehouse due to your incompetence.

Request: 852298 Unable to buy credits.

For months now i've used the same debit card to purchase credits and now all of a sudden it won't work? I called my bank they said the issue is 'merchant side' .. Well 'merchant' what is your issue now? How are you going to fix this?? I've been encountering this error for a week. I tried another card.. same thing.. I tried amazon.. same thing.. I tried paypal.. same thing.
    I live in the UNITED STATES fix this!

request 852136
    9 out 10 purchases fails... can you have a look? It's clearly not my Paypal account as i use it for other stuff.
    Also, it seems that some purchases actually do succeeds but i cant tell why.

Cant enter to game
    Vodoo

Request 857757 - unable to complete your purchase

Thank you

Request 852767 - unable to complete your purchase.

flagged for anti fraud upon using a prepaid card maybe? Help.

I'm having that issue as well, and I can't get my patron to resub. I've tried to do so both in game and from chrome and no luck either way. I've already put a ticket in on another account for the inability to purchase. I've had these problems for months and it's very frustrating.

861851 - Can't add New Payment Method "We have encountered an internal error. Please try again."

I deleted my payment method but now i cant add a new payment method.
    I need to pay for my PATRON.

Im still waiting for an answear.

Trying to use my steam wallet. I've been trying all week.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 65 of 66 FirstFirst ... 15 55 63 64 65 66 LastLast